chapter one

This story is about when john and marlena made love on the plane in 1993.

they're still deeply in love with each other, but marlena is still married to roman and she finds out she is carrying John's child.

At the hospital.

Marlena is laying down on her sofa that is in her office.

Marlena felt heavy with emotion and heavy with exhaustion and she took in a deep breath and close her eyes.

The last couple of months had been hard on her emotionally, but today was the worse.

What am I going to do?, if I'm really pregnant and what if john Is the father of my baby and what going to happen to my marriage to roman.

I just don’t know how my life got to this point, she said in desperation to herself.

She took another deep breath as she remembering she and john make love on his plane.

Flashback.

John is on his jet as he knows that he has to leave Salem for good to get away from marlena because he is still in love with her.

John didn't want to act on his feelings for marlena because she is merried to roman and he didn't want to hurt is best friend.

as john waiting for the jet to leave that when marlena walked into the plane.

John was shocked to see marlena standing there.

I'm glad, I got here before it was too late, marlena said as she looks at john.

Marlena, what are you doing here?, john asked her.

John, you can't leave like this, marlena told him.

Doc, I told you before at the loft that I have to leave Salem because I still have feelings for you and I don't what to hurt your marriage with Roman.

John told her as he shake his head.

john, are you sure you're doing the right thing?, marlena asked him.

yes, I'm sure, I'm sure, I'm sure, john said as he walked away from her.

John, please look at me?, marlena asked him.

why?, It's not going to make any difference, Doc, john told her.

I just what to see your face, marlena told him.

John turn around to face her.

I'm so scared, I'm just scared for all of us, Mostly, I'm scared for Brady, john, You can't take him away from the only family he has ever known.

You can't have thought this thing through, have you?, marlena asked him.

yes, I have thought this through, and it's going to be tough going for Brady and me for quite some time but down the line...

Before john can finished what he was going to said, marlena interrupts him.

You lost Isabella, Don't separate yourself and your son from the rest of your family.