chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

chapter eleven.

Morning finally came for the little Black family.

marlena remained asleep on the couch while john walked around the small cabin with the fussy new addition.

john continued to try to soothes belle for as long as possible before marlena woke up.

john wanted his wife to get as much sleep as she could after everything she had gone through the day before, She absolutely deserved it.

john look down at his newborn daughter, he smiles at her.

Isabella, you are so tiny and you're so beautiful, like your mother, john told his daughter and he kisses her on the head as he continued.

daddy, love you so much baby girl, i will always protect you and be here for you, that is a promise.

couple of minutes later belle start to cry and marlena stirred on the couch, she Suddenly awoken by the sound of her daughter crying.

marlena sat up on the couch and stretched, Her whole body ached from yesterday's events.

john saw that marlena is a wake and he walks over the couch and he shifted belle into her mother's arms.

john, why didn't you wake me?, marlena asks her husband as she smiles down her baby daughter.

I wanted you to get more sleep, I figured that I could keep her content for a little while.

john told his wife as she sat down beside her on the couch.

belle crying get louder, Shhh….I'm sorry, baby, Mama's trying, give me just a second.

marlena expressed soothingly, She laid belle in her lap as she unbuttoned her shirt and then lifted belle to her chest.

belle started to calm down after she realized he was finally getting what she wanted all along, belle began to nurse.

belle, you’re so precious and I love you so much sweetie, marlena told her newborn daughter and she kissed her tiny head.

john watched for a moment, taking time to soak them in.

john placed his hand on the baby's head as he kissed his wife.

couple of minutes later, belle was done nursing form marlena.

john and marlena both smiled deeply, staring down at their newborn, marlena rocking belle as she drifted off to sleep.

marlena leaned up and kissed John’s cheek., She didn't say it, but she was so very proud to have given him the daughter she always knew he should have.

john leaned down and kissed his wife tenderly, rubbing his nose against hers.

Doc, you've gone through so much to give me a daughter and you're a remarkable woman a beautiful wife and a courageous mother and I love you beyond all measure.

asks you, to be with me always for the time we have left on earth, I've loved you for so long and spent a lifetime.

john told his wife as he looks down at their newborn daughter.