chapter seven

chapter 7

A good husband makes time for his wife to rest while she's pregnant.

A great husband runs a hot bubble bath so that his pregnant wife can wake up from her nap and eat ice cream, soak in the warm water, and get the world's best backrub at the same time.

john go to the bedroom and walks over to the bed and when he kisses marlena's on the cheek.

marlena starts to wake up, and she saw her husband, looking at her.

hi, marlena said to her husband.

hi, beautiful, john told his wife.

how long was i sleeping?, marlena asks her husband.

couples of hours, you was very tried, how are feeling?, john asks his wife.

i feels much better, marlena replies.

good, because i have a suprise for you.

john told his wife.

you do, marlena asks as she smiles at her husband.

yup, john said as he help marlena from their bed and walk her the their bathroom.

marlena smiles and suprise what john did.

There was calming music in the background and scented candles produced the only light in the room, casting a wonderful glow on the bubbles.

oh, john, you did this for me?, marlena asks her husband.

yes, i did, john replies back.

thank you, marlena said as she go and kisses john on the .

john and marlena are now in the bathtub.

marlena is eating a bowl of ice cream.

john was behind her, rubbing her back slowly and just the way she liked.

marlena moaned and her whole body rolled under his touch.

Are you moaning at me or the ice cream?" he asked.

Both, this amaaaaazing, she said to her husband.

john knew how to use every part of his hand to knead, rub, and loosen her neck and shoulders and back.

marlena laid back and let him put his massage skills to work elsewhere, and then laid there under the bubbles for a bit longer.

You're so good to me, marlena told her husband.

doc, i love you so much and i will do anything for you, john said to his wife.

i love you too, marlena said to her husband.

after their bath, marlena put on a super soft nightgown' and crawled into the bed with john.

marlena feels the baby kicking in her growing belly.

she puts her one of her hands on it and says, baby girl, take it easy in there.