chapter four

Chapter four

one week later

Roman and marlena are now divorce.

sami continued to stay at Shawn and Caroline’s house.

marlena is living with john at his apartment.

it the morning and john was the first one to be wake, he looks at a sleeping Marlena's.

he smiles at her as he lifted up her t-hirt and pressed a kiss to her belly.

It was still early, and normally, on a day off, he'd be sleeping, too,But today was the day marlena had her first doctor's appointment since they found out she was pregnant.

john couldn't focus on anything else,

If being pregnant didn't make her so tired,

he knew she would probably be awake.

their baby was calling all the shots, from what marlena ate to how much she slept.

Over the past week, john noticed how marlena was starting to look a little fuller, not pouchy yet, just different, and glowy,

and beautiful, and he loved every second of it.

I love you, john whispered quietly as he giving marlena's belly another kiss before moving up her body to kiss her lips, and I love you."

marlena's eyelids opened slowly,

Hmm... she hummed sleepily.

marlena wiped the sleep from her eyes.

Good morning, to says to john as she puts her fingers over her stomach, like she'd been doing nearly every minute of every day

Today's the day, marlena said to john as she looks at him.

I can't wait, john said softly, he lifted Marlena's shirt up again and kissed around her belly button a few times, causing her to giggle.

How many times have you kissed my stomach in the past five days?, she asked.

john grinned, without shame, Millions, and that's not stopping any time soon, he said to marlena.

Good, she said black as she smiles at john

marlena knew it would become annoying, but for now, it was kind of adorable.

The Daddy in him was already in full swing.

How're you feeling today?, Nauseous? Hungry?, I can make you something.

john asked marlena as he lying back in the bed with her.

I'm tired, marlena sais as she yawned.

Baby wants you to sleep, huh? john asked with a chuckle.

marlena nodded, rolling over and spooning against john.

both of their hands finding their way to her belly like a magnet.

I love you, marlena whispered to john.