Chapter two

john and marlena arrive at the loft, john told marlena back at the house that he want's her to stay with him at the loft for a little while until things settled down a lttle bit.

John shut the large metal door of his loft and then he puts marlena's suitcase down on the floor.

marlena sit down on John's sofa and she covered her face with her hands and says, i can’t believe this is happening.

john goes to the sofa and sits beside marlena and tells her.

Doc, it’s ok, you are strong and you're the strongest woman I know and you will get through this.

John, we slept together with no protection and I got pregnant after all these years, Does, that make any sense?, after all this time.

marlena asked him as she looks up at him as tears are coming down her cheeks

doc, maybe, god is telling us that it's a sign that you got pregnant to make our love stronger and you don’t have to do it alone, I’ll always be here for you.

john told marlena as he started to rub her back with is hand and his other hand wipes away the tears that were falling down her flushed cheeks.

john what's are we going to do?, marlena asked him.

we just take this one day at a time there’s  no need to rush into anything.

john told marlena as he puts one is hands on her stomach and then he continued.

I’m not saying that we have to be together because of this baby.

marlena places her hands over his and says, john, what i said back at the house, it's true that I'm still in love with you and you're the only man that i really loved.

John, you have touched a part of me that no one else ever has and you're my very best friend and you're my knight shining in armor.

john, you're someone who treats me with love and respet and you also makes me laugh and i love you so much.

Doc, i caused you the greatest pain of your life because I forced you to acknowledge feelings that you wanted to stay buried,

and we make love while you're married to another man, john told her.

marlena shook her head and says, I'm sorry that I broke my vows to Roman and I still love Roman and he is the father if my twins but my heart said John Black.

Oh, John, i love you and i can't stop loving you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Doc, I want you beside me for the rest of my life, but I need to make sure that it’s what you really truly want.

Marlena started to protest, but john stopped her, Please, hear me out, Every single minute of my life is spent loving you and It may not always be at the forefront of my  mind, but that love is constantly there.