chapter eight

chapter eight

marlena woke up on a Friday morning in the arms of her husband with his arm draped protectively over her belly as always.

Her mind drifted to their night before she and john trying to explain to brady that he would have a new baby sister and that there was a baby in marlena's belly.

Look brady, Baby, john said as he pointing to marlena's belly.

brady didn't seem to be fully comprehending what was going on but he was amused seeing his daddy talking and kissing.

marlena belly, brady giggled and kissed her belly too and he abel john took turns.

The memory spurns laughter in her and she decides to get up careful not to wake a sleeping john.

She tiptoed to check on brady in his room and found him still peacefully asleep.

In the quiet of the morning, she checks a few emails and then she goes to the kitchen.

Olivia was standing at the stove that when she felt his familiar hands snaked around her waist.

Good Morning, john said to his wife as he kissed her on her cheek.

Good Morning, marlena said to her husband .

What are you doing up?, john asks his wife.

i was getting hungry, marlena told her husband that when they hears brady. whimpers.

john groaned and buried his forehead in marlena's shoulder.

i'll go get him, john said.

No it's ok, kiss, I'll l go get him and Can you take that bacon out for me? marlena asks her husband.

of course i can, john replies.

thank you, marlena said as she goes upstairs to get brady.

In Brady's room, marlena picked up from brady from his bed.

By the time she got back to the kitchen, john pancakes and the bacon aas done.

Daddy, bardy called out as she rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Good morning, little man, john told his son as he scoops him out of marlena's arms.

marlena puts the food on the tray and carries it.

doc, where you going with the food?,

john asks his wife.

i thought, we all can have breakfast in bed, marlena told her husband.

ok, let me take that upstairs and you take brady.

ok, marlena said as she take Brady from John’s arms and goes upstairs

After they ate breakfast in bed together, they settled together in the bed with brady in the middle watching television.

Is he getting sleepy?, john asked.