Chapter 3

"Shhhhhh. I don't want to wake her up." someone said in a loud whisper. If they are trying to be quiet they are not doing a very good job at it.

"Well we don't want the mall to close before she gets up." someone else said. Why do they have to bother me?

"The you go and wake her up" the first person said.

I heard several footsteps coming towards me. " You know I can hear you guys talking" They all screamed. I opened my eyes and laughed when I saw Dalton in Cole's arms bridle style. Will and Dana were hugging each other and Gabe was sitting on the floor holding his knees. "morning" I said tiredly.

"It's 1:45 in the afternoon and we want to take you shopping so get ready! We will meet you down stairs." Dana said and they all walked out of the room. Since I had an overnight bag for the pool party I was going to attend, I had a change of clothes. I quickly showered and put on jeans and tank top that said wild and free and my black converse. I dried my hair and pulled it back into a braid. Since I don't like wearing a lot of make up, I put on eye liner and mascara. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to the smell of my favorite pancakes: white chocolate chip.

"Thanks Cole." I said giving him a hug. I'm surprised he still remembered my favorite breakfast food. He even made them into a Mickey Mouse shape.

"you ok?" he asked concerned. He handed me my food and I took a big bite out of the ear.

"Yeah I'll be ok, It's just hard to think that it all happened yesterday" I said getting choked up. I looked over to Cole to see a tear fall from his eye. I gave him a hug and we sat there like that for 2 minutes.

"You guys ready?" What sounded like Dalton screaming. Cole and I separated and I walked into the living room following Dalton out to the cars.

"I'll be right there." Cole said as he quickly cleaned up the kitchen. We walked through the lobby doors and Dalton unlocked his car. Within seconds Cole showed up and unlocked his car and I hopped in the passenger seat. Dana and Gabe sat behind us in the back; while Dalton and Will were in the other car. The drive was fun because we danced and sang to the radio.

Ten minutes later we reached the mall and it was huge. "Where do you want to go first?" Dana asked. I don't want the boys spending a lot of money on me so I just decided on JCPenny. They always have cute clothes for an inexpensive price. After they bought me a ton of clothes and shoes we went to the food court and I got a sweet tea from from the food court. The boys went to subway and got food but I was not hungry.

When the boys returned Dana sat on my right and Dalton was on my left. Cole was in front of me in between Gabe and Will. "Thanks for all the clothes guys that was really sweet" I smiled at them and Dalton smiled back with half of his sandwich hanging from his mouth. We all laughed at his goofy expression.

I refilled my sweet tea and when I got back the boys threw away their trash. "Ready to go?" Dalton asked walking up beside me. I nodded and grabbed all my shopping bags. We walked out of the mall with all my bags and Dalton and Cole raced to the cars. Once we reached the cars I put my bags in the trunk and Dana opened my door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir"

"Anything for you princess" Cole turned the radio and we jammed out to Bruno Mars on the way to the hotel. I sat in the backseat this time next to Dana and he kept blushing every time I started to dance. He was so cute when he blushed, I wonder if he likes me. Wait did I just say that. If course he doesn't. He probably has a girlfriend, and besides I'm not pretty enough to get him. I'm sure he likes blondes with blue eyes and not brunettes with green eyes.

~DANA POV~

She is so gorgeous with her brown wavy hair swaying with her dancing. She is so funny I want to make her mine. Wait did I just say that. No I can't like her. I have a girlfriend and I need to focus on her. But Riley is so cute and fun. I want to make her mine. I could just stare into her deep green eyes. They are beautiful because they have a golden sun around her pupil.

After we get out of the car I follow her up to her room to help her out her clothes away.

"Thank you so much for taking me shopping today!" She said "your welcome. it was fun." I said. I looked over to see her smiling and blushing.

~RILEY'S POV~

Dana and I were finished unpacking the bags and putting everything away when Will bursted through the door. "We are going to the fair tomorrow so wake up early." He said way too excitedly.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch while Dalton and Gabe were playing COD. "Can I play?" I ask politely. "Sure, we will take it easy on you since your a girl." Gabe said while handing me a controller.

After five minutes of playing Gabe got up and paused the game in complete shock. "What?" I ask confused. "have you ever played before?" He asked. "no never in my life" I said sarcastically. I heard Cole and Dana laugh behind me.

I looked back behind me and saw Dana smiling. Ugh he is so cute. Why can't he be mine. Why do I keep thinking that? I don't like him. I can't, he probably has a girlfriend, and if he doesn't he can get anyone he wants. I was in deep thought about Dana but was interrupted by someone shaking me.

"Riley!!! You were staring into space! You OK?" Cole asked. "Yeah I'm good just got a lot on my mind I guess." I said starting to blush.

"Want to watch a movie?" Dalton asked. We all agreed and waited to see what he picked. Of course! A scary movie, I hate those I always get really scared and have nightmares.

"Insidious chapter 2!!" Dalton said happily. I started to get really nervous and I guess Dana noticed. "Riley come here. You can sit next to me and I will protect you." Dana said with a big grin on his face.

I silently got up and walked over to him and cuddled up into his side. A lot of times during the movie I would bury my head in his chest because I got scared. About half way through the movie I crashed on Dana's lap.

~DANA'S POV~

Riley kept burring her head in my chest at the scary parts which made me blush. When we got about half way through the movie Riley fell asleep in my lap. I blushed really hard and I'm glad none of the boys saw it because I would never hear the end of it.

I picked her up bridle style and walked her up to her room. I gently laid her on her bed but as I was walking away I felt a hand grab mine. I felt fireworks go off in my hand like the Fourth of July. I runes around to see Riley looking scared.

"Can you stay with me for a little bit? I'm really scared." Riley asked. I smiled and said sure. She was so cute. if my girlfriend Vanessa found out what would she say? I pushed all of that to the back of my mind and put both arms around her. I cuddled with her until we both fell asleep.