Chapter 19

Once Cole left the room I dragged Lydia to her car. We raced off to the mall and jammed out to Shawn Mendes. He is hands down one of my favorite singers after IM5 and Taylor Swift.

When we parked in front of Dillard's we ran inside. We went strait for the dresses. "So what do you think you want to wear?" Lydia asked. "I'm thinking RED! You know make a statement." I said to her with pizzazz. She nodded and we looked at red dresses.

We found one with a sweetheart neckline, puffy at the waste with tool and a beaded top part. It was perfect. I guess you could call it a half ball gown. When I paid we went to go find jewelry.

We walked into the jewelry section and started looking around when I heard Dana's voice. I looked over to see Dana with Vanessa. They were looking at the diamond necklaces. She kept trying them on and he would keep saying I'll buy you whatever you want. Ugh I can't stand him anymore. I just blew it off knowing he will pay later.

We picked out a diamond necklace and a matching bracelet. I turned around after I paid and I saw the gang. Kaitlyn, Lydia, Mattie, Kierra, and Sarah. "Surprise" they screamed. I just squealed and hugged them. "I'm just gonna take a swing and say 'Cole'" I said jokingly. They all nodded and we walked out of the mall.

We drove back to the penthouse talking about a ton of stuff. Anderson, Jack, and Charles are already at the house but sadly garbage truck couldn't make it because he was too busy getting ready for school in August.

I walked in and greeted the boys and Cole walked up to me with an evil grin. "What's with the smile, Sir Evilson." I said sarcastically making Dana scoff on the couch sitting next to Vanessa. Ugh now he is bringing her here. "Well I have an early birthday present for you! Come with me!" He said grabbing my hand as Dalton took my bags and followed.

I walked into his room and there was a medium sized box on his desk. "What did you do?" I asked him walking toward the box. I red the tag and it said:

To: MOMMY
Love: STELLA

I just laughed and unwrapped it. in the box laid a small diamond tiara. It was perfect. "Oh my! Cole thank you!" I said hugging him. "Don't thank me, thank Stella." he said laughing. I ran to my room with my bags and the tiara on my head. Stella was sleeping on my bed but shot up when she heard me walk in. I hugged her tightly.

I put my stuff down and walked downstairs. "Nice crown Riley" Gabe said pointing to my head. "Thanks! Stella got it for me!" I said her name. "That's impossible dogs can't buy things that's what boys are for" Vanessa said rudely. "Well that's possible for you because your boyfriend is a dog." I said with sass making the group start ooohhhing. "Huh?" She questioned. "Oh I'm sorry did you want me to clarify which one, Dana or Joe" I said in the same tone earning a 'burn' from Kaitlyn. "RILEY!" Dana shouted in anger. "What?" I retorted then walked upstairs.

I don't think I can stay here anymore. Not with him acting this way. My new studio is a little north of here, maybe I can find a place there. I don't know. Why is he doing this? I don't understand. I heard someone calling my name from downstairs so I dragged myself from my room and walked to the living room.

"What?" I asked wondering who and why I was called. Mr. Jones stood by the door. "Happy birthday Riley! Your new studio is giving you a gift its in in the parking lot." he said walking me downstairs with everyone except Dana and Vanessa following. I got suspicious. Is it a car? We walked out and into the parking lot.

I see my dream car. A Jeep Wrangler 4x4 sport SUV white, 2 door, soft-top, with a Riley license plate and a red monogram on the tire cover of the trunk. "Is that mine?" I asked Mr. Jones. Everyone screamed yes as he handed me my keys. I squealed and ran to my car. "Now let's go get you that license" Cole exclaimed.

He drove me in my new car to the DMV. I was nervous but excited. "How can I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked. "Yes my best friend would like to get her license" Cole said for me. "Very well please go stand by parking spot 2 and I will send a tester out" the lady said with a smile.

We walked out and waited for the tester. When he finally walked out Cole turned to me. "I will be right here when you get back" he said walking over to the Wendy's across the street. I hopped in the car with the tester.

"Hello my name is Mr. Caber, but you can call me Tim." he said to me. "Nice to meet you sir, I'm Riley!" I said with excitement. I started the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

We drove around the block and he had me do several turns and parkings. It wasn't a hard test. When we got back to the DMV Cole was standing by the parking spot. I pulled in and we got out of the car.

"Well congrats Riley! You passed! You are actually the best driver I have had in a long time." he said kindly giving me my slip to get my license. "Thank you sir!" I said accepting my slip.

I turned to Cole and gave him a big hug. We walked inside and I got my picture taken and received my license. I can't believe I got it. I was ecstatic. I drove back to the penthouse jamming out to IM5 of course.

When we walked inside I was flooded with questions. "Okay okay yes! I GOT IT!!!" I screamed. Everyone squealed. "Now everyone it's time to get ready for the birthday bash" Dalton said jumping up and down like an 8 year old would when they found out they were going to disney. We all left and went to go get ready.