Chapter 11

After Kaitlyn left we decided to go to the mall. "Riley will you go with me to pick up 'The Heir'" Mattie asked. "sure as long as you help me walk" I said grabbing her arm. We walked to the book store and immediately grabbed the last two copies of the book. When we went to the register there was a guy around our age ringing us up. He was very tall with black curly hair and green eyes. He wore glasses and I'm guessing he loves books.

"Well hello there beautiful ladies!" He said in the coolest Scottish accent. "Im Jack" he said. "Hi I'm Mattie and this is... is... a..." she said staring at the boy. He started to blush and laugh. "I'm Riley" I said laughing with him. "What happened" he asked me. "Car crash." I replied. "ahhh I see well I'm glad your faces weren't damaged because that would be truly sad." he said as I smiled and Mattie blushed. When we were done he handed Mattie her receipt and it had black sharpie on it.

"He gave you his number didn't he." I said testing her. "Maybe..." She said trailing off at the end. "So text him!" I screamed. Dana ran over with the rest of the group. "Are you ok?" He asked frantically. "No Mattie got a hot Scottish boys number!!" I laughed and the boys rolled their eyes while the girls freaked out. Mattie blushed and pulled out her phone to text him.

Mattie soon had a smile plastered on her face. "What are you so smiley about?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Oh just the Scottish cutie wants to go to the movies with me" she said. All the girls squealed and ran to forever 21 I just looked at the boys and they were laughing. "Alright let's go boys" I said pointing to forever 21. "You have to tell Mattie how she looks okay it's better coming from a guy then coming from a girl" I explained. They all sighed and as I started to walk something grabbed me from behind and picked me up. I look back and see Dana smiling.

"What are you doing? I can walk you know." I said. "...I saw a bunch of guys looking at you and I wanted them to know you were mine" he whispered softly while blushing. I just laughed and let him carry me. By the time we got there the girls had already picked out outfits for Mattie. The first outfit she came out in was a black leather skirt, an peach colored top, and strap on sandals. The boys' expressions were hilarious. Mouths open and googly eyes. "I think we found the right outfit." I said laughing and trying to break the boys from their stares.

When we checked out we decided to go to the food court. I got some Chick-fil-A with Dana and I heard some girls say 'she is so fat how does he not see it' and 'why is she with him'. I started to feel really bad about myself so I stopped eating. "Riley are you ok?" Dana asked. "Yeah I'm fine just not that hungry." I said looking at my food to avoid eye contact with Dana.

~DANA'A POV~

I knew she was lying. "Riley don't believe them they are just jealous because I actually have someone who is way out of my league." I said giving her a smile. She just look down. I ran over to the cupcake booth and bought one. When I returned to the table I saw a guy looking at her like he wanted to kill her. Why did he look familiar? When I sat down Riley still hadn't touched her food. "Hey Riley!" I said to her. She looked up and I smashed the cupcake in my face. She immediately started laughing and I did too.

She took her napkin and wiped off my face. Our faces got really close. Dang I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I knew I couldn't. Not yet, the scene had to be perfect. The guy that was staring at her started to walk over to us. "Riley lets go the rest of the group are done." I said to her and we quickly walked away. I looked back and realized who it was. Joe. I won't let him near her.

~RILEY'S POV~

I was wondering why he was so eager to leave but I let it slide. We walked out to the parking lot and I got in the car with Cole, Dalton, Lydia and Dana. We sang and danced along to IM5 songs the whole ride home. I have to say that, that was the most fun car ride I have ever had.

When we got home it was around 9:30 so we were all pretty tired. Mattie was already with Jack at the movies so she will be home later. before I go to sleep I get a text from Kaitlyn.

From Kaitlyn:
CALL ME NOW!!!!!!!

I got really scared so I called her right away. I put the phone on speaker so the girls could hear.

*******************
KAITLYN: "hello"

RILEY: "Hey what happened"

KAITLYN: "HE IS A PRINCE!! ANDERSON ZAIN BECKAM IS A PRINCE!! LIKE WILL BE KING ONE DAY PRINCE!!!!"

US: "AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh my gosh!"

LYDIA: "you, Kaitlyn are dating a prince! No way."

KAITLYN: "yes way oh my gosh"

(Background noise)

Anderson: "love time for dinner."

Kaitlyn: ok I'll be right there. well gotta go guys I'll keep you updated! Bye!!

US: BYE!!! BE SAFE!!

***************************

Oh my goodness she is dating a prince I can't believe it!! I'm so happy for her. "Well goodnight guys" I said half asleep then drifted off to sleep.