Chapter 16

We made it to the airport and boarded our plane. I sat in between Dalton and Dana. We started cracking jokes as soon as we took off. When we stopped joking around Dana stood up.

"Everyone can I have your attention" he screamed so the whole plane could hear. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I'd like to serenade someone on this plane." He said smiling at me. Girls started jumping and running to him thinking it was them, but he pushed them off.

"When you dance, when you smile, when you laugh, I love everything about you! How you dress and your style, your and angel, I love everything about you! ..." He sang to me. The boys helped him with the chorus but he was mainly singing 'Everything about you' to me in the middle of the plane. By the time he was done I was in shock and began to cry happy tears. "what's wrong" he asked. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!" I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

We both sat down and watched a movie on my MacBook. Stella has slept the whole plane ride on Dalton's lap. Dalton was out cold so we decided to play a little prank on him. We asked the flight attendant if they had any sharpies and to our luck she did. She handed us the sharpies and we drew a mustache, unibrow, and a goatee in his face. We laughed so hard we woke him up which caused us to laugh more.

"What are you guys laughing at?" He asked us. "Oh nothing" Dana said. "I think you have a little something on your face" I added. He whipped out his phone and looked at his face. "Oh you guys are so gonna get it for this" he said angrily. That caused us to laugh and make the flight attendant come over to us. She started to laugh once she saw Dalton then she gave us high fives.

Dalton started to laugh. We calmed down when the plane landed. We hopped off and I took Stella outside. A stretch limo pulled up to me and the man inside stepped out. "Are you by any chance Riley Smith?" He asked me. "Depends on whose asking." I replied. He laughed and took off his hat that was hiding his face. "Anderson?" I asked confused.

"You got me." he said back to me. "Oh my gosh what are you doing in Chicago? Where's Kaitlyn?" I asked giving him a hug. "Right behind you!" A girl said behind me. I turned around and it was the one and only Kaitlyn. We both screamed and hugged each other. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Came to see you and go to a concert." she answered.

All the boys and Lydia ran out of the airport. "RILEY WHAT HAPPENED" Dana screamed frantically. I just stepped aside revealing Kaitlyn and Anderson. Lydia squealed and jumped on Kaitlyn and the guys just did a man hug. "They came to see the concert" I said with a big smile. They all nodded and we got in the car.

"Riley whose this?" Kaitlyn said petting Stella. "Oh this is Stella I found her in the park at 2 in the morning lying over her mother that was hit by a car. So I took her home." I said to her. "oh cool! One more question. Why were you in the park at 2 in the morning?" She asked and I looked at Dana. he was looking at the carpet in the limo with red cheeks. "I'll tell you later" I whispered to her and cuddled with Dana. His face brightened up and he kissed me on the cheek.

When we arrived at the hotel Dana helped me with my bags to Me and Lydia's room. We opened the door and the room looked as big as a small house. There was a huge kitchen, 2 bedrooms with walk in closets and bathrooms adjoining them. There was also a living room with a giant TV. "Dang you guys get this and Cole, Dalton, and I get a 2 bed room with a TV and a small bathroom. Lydia and I giggled and told him to get everyone and we can hang out in our room.

When everyone got there we decided to play a game. Truth or Dare. Again. I shrugged and sat in the circle. "Dalton truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" he said. "Hmmm who do you like?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Mila Kunis" he answered. I just rolled my eyes, how am I not surprised he said that. "Dana truth or dare" Dalton asked. "Dare." Dana said. "I dare you to sit on Riley." he said smiling evilly. "Is this how you are getting us back about your makeover?" I asked. "maybe" he mumbled I just sighed and Dana sat on me. "Dana! C-can't b-bre-athe" I said gasping. Everyone laughed.

"Hmm Cole truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" he said. "I dare you to smash a pie in Dalton's face." he smiled as I high fived him. Cole got up and looked in the fridge for the pie they gave us when we got here. He grabbed it and smashed it in Dalton's face. We all laughed again. "Riley truth or dare" Cole asked. "Truth" I said. "Hmmm most embarrassing moment" he said to me. I gave him a death stare. He already knows it.

"Ugh! When I was 6 I was finger painting and being the clutz I am, I spilled the paint all over myself and had to wear a costume the rest of the day. It was a George Washington costume. And I was at school." I said with my cheeks getting red. Everyone busted out laughing then the manager walked it and the boys shot up. "Time to get ready for the show." he said. "Riley aren't you coming? You need to get ready too." he said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. What do I need to get ready for its not like I am singing or anything. He probably just wants me to look good in case paparazzi come or something. Whatever.