Chapter 12

(One week later)

The boys are at the studio and Mattie is out with Jack. I'm at the house with Kierra, Lydia, and Sarah.

"Hey Sarah so how's garbage truck?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Garbage truck was her crush and close friend. We picked out his nickname a long time ago. I don't even remember why we chose a garbage truck.

"He is good! I guess" she said blushing. "He still hasn't asked me out" she said. "He will it just takes time." I said as Sarah's phone went off. "Speak of the devil." she said answering her phone.

~SARAH'S POV~

ME: "hello"

CRUSH: "hey when are you coming back I need your help"

ME: "why what's wrong"

CRUSH: "I need advice and it really should be face to face"

ME: "ok I'll see if I can get a flight tomorrow"

CRUSH: "ok see you soon"
***************

I wonder what he wants. Maybe it's what I have been wanting for 3 years now.

~RILEY'S POV~

Sarah came back to the living room smiling. "What are you happy about?" I asked. "Well garbage truck wants me to come home." she squealed.

She went on the computer and got a ticket back home for tomorrow. "Maybe he will finally ask." Lydia said. "I hope" Sarah exclaimed.

We heard a knock on the door and Lydia went to open the door. When she opened it Cole was there on one knee with a rose in his hand. He was wearing a tuxedo and gelled his hair.

"Lydia Elizabeth Fantoni! Will you do me the honor and going to the beach with me?" He said in the cutest way handing her the rose. "Oh my goodness of course!" She said trying to fight back a squeal. He got up and hugged her.

~LYDIA'S POV~

Oh my gosh. Cole just asked me out for the first time. He is the sweetest guy in the world. I can't believe he likes me. I can't wait to go to the beach with him.

"Meet me at the beach in three hours." he said winking at me. I blushed and nodded as he walked away. When I closed the door I turned around and looked at the girls. We all squealed so loudly.

"That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Ugh! I wish Dana would do something like that! Just kidding the way he did it was cute, but what he just did was downright romantic." Riley said jumping up and down. I can't believe he just did that. It really was very romantic. He is so cute.

"Well let's go get you ready!!" The girls said in unison. I agreed and walked to Riley's room. They immediately rummaged through everyone's clothes until they came out with a black shirt with lace sleeves and a white tule skirt. They also brought out black studded ballet flats. My hair was naturally curly so they put a silver rhinestone headband in and gave me a gold heart necklace and a matching bracelet.

By the time we were done it was almost time to go. We walked downstairs and I heard a car horn honk. I looked out the window to see a stretch limo.

"Mrs. Fantoni?" The driver said. "that's me" I said as he pointed in to the car motioning me to get in. I got in the car and the TV was on. When the door closed Cole came on the tv.

"Hey gorgeous! I can't wait to see your beautiful face. I've got the best date planned. But for a little tune as you wait to get to the beach, I'll sing to you."

****
"You got that something custom tailored for me..."
*****

He sang a ton of his songs before we got to the beach. The driver opened my door and I saw Cole standing in a tuxedo at the end of a row lit my candles. This scene is just how I imagined my perfect date. I guess he remembered from when I told him. It was almost dark so the candles really stood out. Music was playing and we danced the night away.

~RILEY'S POV~

After Lydia left we Kierra and I helped Sarah pack since she was leaving tomorrow. When we finished we decided to go out for dinner. We walked to the nearest restaurant. When we got there Kierra and Sarah went to the bathroom and I sat at our table.

I felt this weird feeling like I was being watched. I looked around until I saw him. Joe. he was sitting at the bar with what I think was alcohol. I don't even know how he got it since he was 17. He was looking at me and when our eyes locked I looked away to act like nothing happened. I started shaking with fear. I tried to get up and go to the bathroom where Kierra and Sarah were but I felt a hand pull on my cast. I winced at the pain. It felt like he dislocated my wrist when he pulled on it.

"Congrats Smith, I told you not to tell and you did. Now the cops know I'm in LA." he said I started trembling. What is taking the girls so long. "You know the consequences" he said I started to shake even more. He just smirked and picked me up with his hand over my mouth. How does no on realize what's going on. I stirred in his arms trying to break loose but it was no use. He threw me in his van very harshly and I screamed out in pain.

We kept driving until we hit a Forrest area. He got me out of the car and put tape on my mouth before throwing me over his shoulder. We walked until we reached a shack. "If you think someone will find you, they won't." he said laughing.

"Hey babe!" I heard a girl say as I was thrown on the floor. "I see you brought the girl who stole my man." she said walking over to me. She looked at me and said "I told Dana he couldn't break up with me, so guess who is gonna get him back when you are out of the picture." I began to cry as the walked out driving away.

What's going to happen to me. I got up to try and leave but it was no use the doors were locked. Joe took my phone so there is no use there. I guess all I have is screaming. Are they gonna come back or did they just leave me here. I hope Dana finds me. I just want to hug him. I love him so much. This can't be then end.