Chapter 17

I walk into a dressing room that said Riley inside of a gold star. What is going on? Once I was inside 2 girls ran up to me and took me to a closet.

"I'm Jessie your stylist" one girl said. "And I'm Crystal! Your make up artist." the other girl said. "Ok so for you I'm thinking a knee-length red dress that poofs and the waist and is sparkly at the top. Strapless of course." Jessie said. (Dress on side!) "Uhh ok" I said confused. I put the dress on and I'm not gonna lie I looked pretty good. "Girl you look stunning" they both said in unison. "Now for my area of expertise" Crystal said jumping up and down.

I sat down in the makeup chair and she started putting a bunch of different products on me. When she was finished they curled my hair and gave me a pair of black flats. "You ready" Jessie asked me. "I guess" I said still wondering what I was doing. Before I got the chance to ask someone walked in the room. "Riley come with me" the man said as I got up. We walked out and i saw the boys standing waiting to go on stage.

"Riley! You look stunning! Absolutely breathtaking!" Dana said kissing my cheek. "Thanks! So who is opening for you guys?" I asked. "Yeah about that, remember when I said you should preform with us or something. Well surprise your opening for us!" Cole said nervous for my reaction. I was shocked, not only is my stage fright bad, but I can't even walk across stage when people are watching.

"WHAT!?! No, no! I can't do it! You know I had stage fright! Cole I'm gonna embarrass myself! I think I'm gonna feint." I said getting light headed. "CAN WE GET SOME WATER OVER HERE!!" Gabe shouted. The lady brought me some water and I sat down next to Dana. "Riley I know you can do this. I believe in you" he said to me kissing my forehead. "Ok, no I can't and I don't even know what I'm gonna sing." I said nervously.

"Riley we are ready for you." the man that took me out of the dressing room said. I looked at Dana as I walked away. He just mouthed to me 'you can do this.' I walk out on stage with a microphone in hand. It is very bright and I can barely see. How am I gonna do this? I wanted to cry. I am so scared. The music starts to play in the background and it is 'dear future husband' by Meghan Trainor.

"Dear future husband here's a few things you need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life" I sang with my eyes shut. I kept my eyes closed the whole time I was singing. I sang about 6 songs. I didn't open my eyes till the last song because it was 'something big' by Shawn Mendes. I loved that song. I guess my stage fright is gone.

The boys walked out on stage. "Wasn't she amazing." Will said to the crowd. I blushed and began smiling. "And kudos to her for facing her stage fright!" Dalton said hugging me. "Congrats to my amazingly talented girlfriend" Dana shouted. I immediately blushed again. He hasn't put it out to people that we are dating until now. The crowd began to cheer the name RANA. I guess that's our ship name. Dana walked up to me and said "there is something I have been wanting to do for a while now." He kissed me. Not on the cheek or the hand but the lips. It was a passionate kiss and I loved every second of it. My first kiss is amazing.

We pulled apart when disney dudez music began to play. I'm playing Todrick because he is not here. We all sang and had a great time. When I was done I walked off stage and saw Lydia standing by my dressing room door.

"Girl that was amazing! How was the kiss?" She asked. "Thanks! And it was amazing everything faded when he kissed me. It was like we were the only ones in the whole room." I replied with a grin. "Well you know what they say. When that happens it's true love" she said jumping up and down. I just laughed and we watched the boys sing. Dana would keep looking at me and smiling. It was a great night over all. I'm just glad my stage fright is no longer.