Chapter 10

Attention this is what Anderson looks like!!

---------------------------------------

I woke up about 10 times in the middle of the night because they boys were snoring and the nurses had to check on me a lot. I was still in pain but the medicine helped. I checked my phone and it was 8:50. The boys weren't in the room. I'm not sure where they went.

"Knock knock" someone said as I was pulled from my thoughts. I looked up to see Cole and Dana standing in the doorway with a plate full of waffles. i smiled and Dana said "hey gorgeous." I laughed and said "yeah right." he just frowned and gave me my waffle and held my hand.

"How are you feeling?" Cole asked. "Better! The medicine helps with the pain." I said. "Again I'm really sorry." he said. I got mad and said "if you don't stop saying sorry I will hurt you." He threw his hands up in surrender and sat down. I smiled at my victory.

When I finished my breakfast the doctor came in. "Your ready to go whenever you want. Jest be extra careful when you are walking. If you are in pain take the medicine. Get lots of rest." he said. I nodded and the nurses helped me up so I could change.

The boys bought me a t-shirt and some sweats from the store downstairs so I put those on. When I finished changing Dana picked me up bridle style and carried me to the car. I was still in pain so it hurt a little when he put me down. On the way home I ended up falling asleep.

"Riley were here." Cole said shaking me lightly. "I got her" Dana said picking me up. We walked through the door and everyone immediately jumped and ran to us. I got bombarded with 'are you ok' , 'how long till your better' , and 'when do you get your cast off'. I started to get overwhelmed so Dana put me on the couch.

"She will be ok, doctor said about a week, and she gets her cast off in one month." Cole explained to everyone. "Dana go grab a sharpie" I whispered to Dana. He got up and grabbed one and bring it back. Everyone's faces lit up when that saw it. I have a blue cast so the sharpie will be easily read.

Dana was the first to sign, then Cole, the dalton, kaitlyn, lydia, gabe, sarah, kierra, will, then mattie. In a matter of 4 minutes my whole cast was filled up.

"Wait what day is it?" I asked. "June 17th" Kierra replied. My birthday is July 27th so that means a month and 10 days. "Oh ok" I said. I don't normally do things for my birthday so I really don't want the boys to go all out with anything. I'm not gonna tell them.

"I'm hungry" I said. "I'm going to lunch with Anderson so I will bring you something home! Bye!" Kaitlyn said walking out the door. "Well how about a movie?" Dana suggested. I nodded and he picked out a bunch of disney movies.

We sat on the couch for what felt like forever. I decided to get up and stretch my legs trying not to wake Dana who fell asleep during the third movie. When I got up I was fine at first then I tried walking a bit and I fell on the coffee table. It hurt when I fell and I winced. Dana shot up at the noises and ran to my aid. "Riley are you ok?!" He asked me worried. "Yeah that just hurt A LOT." I said holding onto the couch for support.

As Dana helped me back onto the couch Kaitlyn ran through the front door. "Riley holy moly I have to tell you BIG new" she screamed emphasizing on the big. "Well what is it?" I said getting anxious. "Anderson wants me to go with him to Galdivia! It's a place in Europe where he is from and he wants his parents to meet me!!" She screamed jumping up and down on the couch. "Oh my gosh Kaitlyn that's amazing!! When do you leave?" I asked excited for her. "in 6 hours! Will you help me pack?" She asked. "Of course I will." I said

Dana carried me upstairs to my room where Kaitlyn kept her stuff. "Let me pick out what you are going to wear at the airport." I said rummaging through her clothes. I ended up picking out a mint dress with a thin clack belt and golden buckle. For shoes I picked small heels. When she put the dress on I curled her hair and put little makeup on her. "You look breath taking" I said to her. She smiled. "Dana!!" I practically screamed. He bolted upstairs and almost broke my door. "What happened are you ok?" He screamed. "Yeah I'm fine can you just take our picture?" I asked sweetly. He just rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of relief before he took our picture.

I quickly posted the picture to twitter. "Well I guess I need to tell the others before I leave." Kaitlyn said. "yeah let's go" I said as Dana helped me downstairs.

"Guys I have an announcement to make." Kaitlyn said getting everyone's attention. "Anderson is taking me to his hometown called Galdivia. It is in Europe and I'm meeting his parents. I leave in about 2 hours so he should be here soon to pick me up." Kaitlyn said as the doorbell rang. She jumped and opened the door. Anderson stood there with his mouth open.

"Close your mouth or you will catch flies." I yelled to him making everyone laugh. "You look gorgeous! Are you ready to go?" He asked "yeah let me just say goodbye." Kaitlyn replied as she gave everyone a hug. "stay in touch and have Anderson come over here" I said to her as she hugged me.

She grabbed Anderson and brought him over to me. I gave him a hug and said "take care of her. She is one of my best friends and if you hurt her I hurt you." He just laughed and said " wouldn't dream of it." I smiled as they walked out the door.