Chapter Ten

Professor Marmalade's home was truly magnificent. A mansion in Malibu, it was really a stunning sight. Sabrina waddled around the place, letting 'ooh's' and 'ah's' escape her mouth through baby gibberish. Snake slithered around, watching to make sure Sabrina didn't get into anything she wasn't supposed to. He's pretty much the overprotective parent here. Wolf being the calm, nonchalant parent who allowed the child to be herself all while protecting her. "They say, experience is the best teacher," Marmalade began to say, his voice echoing through the halls. "And they're wrong. I am." 

Inside, Marmalade was waiting in the arms of Cuddles. He stepped down, running over to the gang. "Good morning students of goodness and welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life!" Piranha and Sabrina had barely walked in, Piranha noticing and giggling at the sight. 

"A giant butt!" Piranha pointed out, making Marmalade almost fume. 

"It's not a butt!" Marmalade said to him, slightly snapping. "It's a lamp in the shape of the love crater meteorite, my greatest good deed!" Marmalade gave a clap to demonstrate. Sabrina pointed with Piranha, frowning in confusion. 

"Butt?" Sabrina asked, making Piranha nod. Marmalade just stood there, watching in annoyance almost. Snake stifled a laugh at his daught-at Sabrina's words. 

"Yeah! A butt!" Piranha told Sabrina. "I wonder whose butt it is?" Marmalade put his furry paws together and explained further. 

"Once again, it's not a butt." Marmalade growled under his breath. "Thank you, as I was saying," He couldn't even go on before Sabrina asked once again. 

"No butt?" Sabrina uttered, making Marmalade heave a sigh of frustration. 

"No, it's not, now if we could please-" Marmalade began to explain to the child once again before someone interrupted him. 

"But why does it have cheeks!? I have never seen a lamp with cheeks!" Piranha blurted out, 

"It's not a-" Marmalade tried to speak once again. 

"BOOTY!" Piranha yelled out, making Sabrina cheer and jump, joining in. 

"Butt!" Sabrina cried out, making Marmalade jump up, irritated. 

"IT'S NOT A BUTT!" Marmalade screamed out, making everyone freeze. Piranha took no time to mutter under his breath. 

"Does he even know what a butt is?" He asked no one in particular.

"No." Sabrina shook her head lightly, making Wolf chuckle quietly. 

"As I was saying," Marmalade went on, breathing a little hard. "On the outside, you six," He paused looking at Sabrina. "Well, maybe you five because, I don't know about the baby," He then went on. "Are villains, predators, remorseless sociopaths-"

"Me too!" Sabrina cried out, somehow managed to find a piece of chocolate. Marmalade glared before going back to talking. 

"But inside, there's a flower, a flower of goodness. And when it blooms, and you feel that tingle of positivity running through your body, you're gonna want to feel it again." Wolf's tail began to wag, and this made him a little nervous. Sabrina saw and titled her head, although she instead was more interested in chocolate and the giant butt sculpture although the Piggy Guinea said it wasn't one. Marmalade then proceeded to show them through the house, having to tell Sabrina multiple times not to touch stuff with her chocolate bar that came out of thin air. (Not really, Cuddles gave it to her). 
"You'll find this tangle of goodness in my state of the art laboratory!" Marmalade stated, making Sabrina hum. 

"Lab?" She asked, making Marmalade give a patient nod. 

"Yes dear," He then went on. "Okay Mr. Snake, I'm going to give you a pushpop!" Snake almost cheered, his mouth slightly watering at the thought of the lovely treat. Snake then rose up, suddenly lunging for it. "No," Marmalade began, pulling it out of his reach. "To share."