70

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 70
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang has never been frightened a few times in his two lifetimes. One is because she has a high bottom line and there is nothing new under the sun. The two boyfriends before and after the eldest sister can kiss passionately in the back alley of the dark bar, what else is amazing ; Second, because she can pretend, even if she is scared to die, she can pretend to be nothing.

But this time the shock is beyond her business scope. Originally, she thought Ling Budo was as noble and glorious as a revolutionary martyr to save people from water and fire, but today she found out that Ling Budo was a reservoir fire pit, and you didn't discuss it.

On the carriage, Ling Budoubt seemed to have said two words 'Zhuangzi Yun's life and death'. Shao Shang was confused and didn't hear it clearly, and he casually replied 'Oh, is Zhuangzi going to where's house today?', and then Ling Budoubt He kept his mouth shut, and after the car stopped, he grabbed her by the back and led him into the He's house, which was full of succulents.

The good news is that He Zhaojun also seemed to be frightened, and he was dumbfounded. The steward of the He House reminded her in a low voice to hand over two bundles of incense, but she directly held an incense burner to the young merchant. Shao Shang Mumu stood there, at a loss, Ling Budo couldn't stand it any longer, took the incense burner from her arms and returned it to the pale-faced steward of He Fu, and then pulled her to burn incense to tell He Gong and the princes the spiritual position, Bow down again and pray.

After kowtowing three times in a row, Shaoshang woke up, and when Ling Budo went to the mourning hall to express condolences to the remaining He Zhaojun, he quickly whispered to He Zhaojun: "This is not what I want to come, Ling Budo forced me to come!"

He Zhaojun peeped at the movements of Ling Buxuan and the other parts, and said in a low voice: "Nonsense, you think I can't see it, this person named Ling is very powerful, I learned it before escorting me back to the capital. However, you came as soon as you came, why did he force you to come?"

"Then what..." Shao Shang slapped his lips and explained embarrassingly, "Everyone will know in a few days. Well, I got engaged with Lord Ling, yesterday."

"What?!" He Zhaojun almost didn't jump up, but fortunately, she was a 'come here' who had experienced the tragic death of her father and brother, and she didn't make too much of a rudeness, "Didn't you just go to Lou's house to retire from your relatives yesterday?"

Shaoshang sighed: "That's right, it was yesterday. She quit her marriage in the morning, and got engaged again in the afternoon." It was like driving a car during the Spring Festival, so she didn't even have time to be sad.

At this moment, there was a sound of warm congratulations on the opposite side, and Ling Budoubt wanted to come and inform the He family of the engagement. Those men in filial robes and the bereaved family members bowed apologetically to congratulate him.