85

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 85
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     The leader of the Queen's valet is a sympathetic and thin-faced eunuch named Cao Cheng, who manages the affairs of the palace, announces the Queen's will, and performs the role of leading people.  , In addition to the palace servants, he also manages many Huangmen orders Xiaohuangmen and Zhonghuangmen.  However, the queen is pure and dignified. She neither likes to interfere in the affairs of the state nor does she like to frequently call women into the palace to gossip. Therefore, Cao Da Changqiu's work is very leisurely. In addition to the daily operation of the huge palace, he organizes several grand and solemn feasts for the queen every year.

     Although the queen is not dissatisfied with Cao Cheng, she has a temperament that one thing is worse than one less thing. The trivial matters in the inner palace are often concluded soon, but now Zhai is getting old and lacking in energy, and Luo Ji's marriage is imminent. Time to stay in the palace It's getting less and less, and the queen intends to let Shaoshang learn to cut things and employ people, so the time and place are favorable, and Shaoshang will take advantage of the situation.

     At first, Shao Shang was uneasy in the palace because he was unfamiliar with his life and the social status of the male and female bosses was too high.  If you make a mistake at the eldest sister's head, you will be punished or kicked out of the tennis room. If you make a mistake at the teacher's place, but you will be reprimanded and write a copy of the inspection.  I'm in a hurry, but it's the kind that kills or buries.

     Now that they have gained their affirmation of their own efforts, and the fear of being cautious has gradually disappeared, Shaoshang naturally began to reveal her true nature. Although she did not do it intentionally, it is inevitable that there will be traces in her daily interactions. As time goes by, everyone in Changqiu Palace knows this.  Cheng Niangzi, who seems to be delicate and weak, is really a narrow-minded and black-bellied person.

     There were two maids in the palace fighting, and they both said that the other hand moved first, and Shaoshang let them fight again without saying a word.  It was as if the movie was being played back in slow motion, and it was also like the affectionate knife and the **** palm were feeding the tricks, and the palace maids and Xiao Huangmen in the hall who were laughing were suffering from abdominal pain.

     After the fake punches, Shao Shang asked them if they still wanted to sue them. The two also said that they would ask Shao Shang to do justice to them. Shao Shang smiled and sent them to Huang Men Ling, who was in charge of criminal responsibility under Cao Cheng—  Stop kidding, she's just inexperienced and not stupid, okay?  No matter how gentle the queen is, she can't stand on her nose and face. In a place like Gongwei, the palace servants have disputes in private not only without covering them up, but also rushing to make troubles. Do you think she hasn't mixed the aisle!

     There were also two palace maids who planted flowers in the outer courtyard arguing about a beautiful young raccoon cat. One said how to raise it carefully after picking it up from the corner of the palace wall, and the other said how hard it was to save rations to feed. Both were hoarse.  Shaoshang said: "This is easy to handle, what you both said is very reasonable, so let's cut this civet cat in half, how about half of you."