173

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 173

Hearing this, Huo Busu's eyes seemed to have a light flash in his eyes, and then he threw down the curtain without changing his expression, and turned to leave decisively. The hanging curtain shook violently, almost hitting Cheng Shao Gong.

Shaoshang looked at his brother who walked in: "...is he angry?"

Shao Gong Ren smiled and shook his head, then asked, "Aren't you going to chase him?"

Shaoshang scratched his cheeks, raised his head and said, "Let's do it later." Seeing that the sweet potato was about to simmer, she somehow took it out of the stove and patted the ashes.

Just as he was about to turn his head and continue to pretend to be pitiful to the big fool, the curtain suddenly lifted again, Huo Budo strode forward like a gust of wind, and pulled her out without any reason.  Cheng Shaogong sat down with a smile, ignoring the stupid big man who was swallowing eggs, beating his sore thighs while thinking about how to write the next family letter.

Shao Shang was pulled and stumbled, and his forehead almost hit Huo Budo's arm several times. When the guards outside saw them in twos and threes, they jumped and ran away, as if to avoid the old demon of Montenegro, but Fu Deng wanted to come up.  Helping his daughter-in-law, he was dragged away by Liang Qiufei's arm before he could get close.

Farther away, Huo Budo's men had already taken over the affairs of the camp. A few medics sat under a simple awning to diagnose and treat the wounded soldiers, and a group of well-to-do soldiers or a few lively chickens were caught.  Ducks, or burying rice pots in a roasting cage, and even those who dispose of their corpses with their noses and mouths covered...

Shaoshang tried his best to shake his hand, and the man's palm was like molten steel, not moving at all.

"I'm not leaving! If you want to kill or stab you, just give me a word!" Shao Shang was dragged into a frenzy.

Hearing this, Huo Budo turned around decisively. Shaoshang was ready to put his other hand on his chest and said proudly, "If you have something to say, say it quickly, I'm still busy!"

"What are you busy with, busy crying and crying that you are a broom star with a miserable fate?" Huo Busu's expression froze.

Shaoshang was embarrassed: "...cough, I am actually interrogating criminals. I want to find out the whereabouts of Luo Jitong...!"

Huo Budo snorted coldly: "You still cry bitterly when interrogating criminals these days?"

"It's not crying, it's a trick! A trick!"

"What's the plan? I beg others to do good things. For the sake of your imbecility, it's okay to show your face?" Huo Budo was actually out of anger, and the corners of his mouth curled up indiscernibly.

Shao Shang was so angry that she couldn't contain her anger. She pushed Huo Buzhu away and said loudly, "Who can't be speechless! You are speechless, you are speechless when you were born, and you are speechless all your life! What do you know?  , as long as that stupid big man believes that the feud between me and Luo Jitong is due to a misunderstanding, I have good intentions and want to catch up to make amends, heal the wounds and mend the relationship between the two, he will tell where Luo Jitong is staying. Do you understand?  The tiger stool doesn't need to dig out its eyes, cut its ears, and gouge out its knees. It's refreshing and clean. I can tell the story. I don't pretend to be pitiful. How can he believe me!  The most esoteric 'no trick wins one trick'...you don't know why you laugh at me! You you...you are not allowed to laugh...you are not allowed to laugh!"