171

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 171

Shao Gong was powerless to resist his sister's decision, so the group of horses took advantage of the fact that it was still dark and no one was around, so they quickly got off the official road, or led a horse or a cart, and stepped on the ravines with one foot high and one foot low.  On the hard ground, and find a hidden corner to set up camp before dark.  That night everyone dared not make a fire, so they had to feed their hunger with spring water and dry food. Fortunately, the weather was neither too hot nor too cold, even if there was no bonfire, it would not be difficult to resist the cold. A felt blanket was enough for the night.

Shao Shang asked the guards to keep guard in shifts, and ordered his maids to dye spices to drive away mosquitoes, rats, ants, and so on until dawn.  In the dark night, Shao Gong looked at his sister's calm commands, and suddenly said, "Did Huo Budo teach you all these?" - Mrs. Xiao definitely didn't teach you, and Dad Cheng didn't have the time to teach, so there was only one left.  That person is.

Shaoshang's figure condensed, and he didn't look back: "...Can't I learn it by myself?"

The night wind whistled softly across the open field, quiet and cold.  Except for the guards on duty, everyone rested, and Shao Shang, who had no sleepiness, sat alone in front of the tent, hugging his knees, the sky was covered with a white night fog, the stars and the moon were not visible, only the cold air of the late night came silently.  Around - she suddenly thought of 'he'.

When the army was out, when the night was quiet, did he ever look up at the sky outside the tent like this?

The cold night in Mobei was dripping into ice. How did he survive, but he had enough clothes to keep out the cold. When he left in a hurry, I don't know if she had brought the gloves and knee pads she made for him.  There will be no frostbite...

Shaoshang didn't sleep all night, and when the first light blue appeared in the sky, he immediately asked two scouts from Qingqi to inquire about the news.  The rice was cooked and the soup was hot, and when Shao Gong stretched out from the tent, he saw that his sister didn't even bother to eat the rice, and was focusing on a map to check it repeatedly.

Soon, the two light cavalry rushed back, and she hurriedly asked about the situation.

One of the slightly younger Qingqi was out of breath, and the other replied, "Reporting to the young lady, that gorge is indeed inappropriate. Let's go to the wine shop to find out. The old shopkeeper said that there was no one going south yesterday.  Merchants, who knew that after we left, a group of people came to visit relatives in the south. So we quickly chased after them. There were still ruts and footprints in the first few miles of the gorge, but no traces were seen halfway through the gorge."

At this time, the younger knight took a deep breath: "The old shopkeeper of the wine shop clearly said that there are more than 20 people in that family, four or five cars, and they pass through the gorge in the evening, how could it be?  Halfway through, it disappeared out of thin air. So we went back and searched again, and sure enough, we found that there was blood on one of the gorges, but it was covered with yellow sand. We walked forward for a while, and found that there was mud at the foot of the mountain.  It was newly excavated, so I dug it up and took a look—the young lady, there are actually quite a few corpses...!"

Shao Gong almost overturned the porridge bowl in his hand: "Is there such a thing?!"

"Could it be for money?" Shaoshang asked.

The older knight said: "It doesn't look like it, although I only glanced at it, but I saw that several women still have silver bracelets on their wrists, um... a baby child's gold anklet is still there.  ." When it came to the last few words, he couldn't bear it either.