148

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 148

Before he woke up from the hangover of the Lantern Festival, Father Cheng covered his head and was pulled from the bed by Mrs. Xiao. Although he did not have the right to nod and shake his head from beginning to end, he still had to sit down and receive the Yuanjia Bingren who came to propose marriage.  Big brainless mascot.

Afterwards, he couldn't help but scolded his wife: "This time, you agreed with one word. Back then, when the curled up and Huo Zisheng got engaged, how many times did you inquire about the Huo Ling family's old affairs."

Mrs. Xiao said with a sense of loss: "Shan Jian is different from Zi Sheng, he has to wait until he is 100% sure before making a move; five years ago, I thought he and the Cai family would come to propose marriage immediately after they quit their marriage, but who knows that they have stayed until now.  And Huo Budo... he just doesn't care about things, and if something gets involved, he must be reckless."

When it comes to his former husband-in-law, Cheng Shi is also silent for a while, aside from hurting his daughter and hurting his body, that Shuzi is a man of temperament.  After a long while, he said, "Forget it, people in the past, don't mention the past... eh, by the way, do we still have a wedding banquet?"

As soon as these words came out, the couple looked at each other with embarrassed expressions on their faces at the same time - for the third time, they invited relatives and friends as they were, entertained them as they were, and then introduced the new husband-in-law as they were, and even Cheng Shi couldn't hold back his face.  .

So he sighed, "Heacha is a white sorrel that has fallen frost, you can eat it after you take it off, but it's a beef tendon that can't be chewed. It's been stewed for so long, and I don't know if I'll be able to file a case."

"Don't say that." Mrs. Xiao retorted, "We should think so, now, the Wan family has so many daughters, we have caught up with all the twelve engagements and marriages, and General Han also has four or five daughters.  I have given birth to a few more daughters, and each of them has to recognize my husband and son-in-law, and it is not considered to be greedy for gifts!"

Cheng Shi shouted: "Do you think it's because of the wealth and silk? It's vision, vision! When they looked at me, their eyes were full of pity.

Mrs. Xiao was speechless. In fact, she had been sighed several times by relatives and noble ladies who had been friends with her on weekdays. She felt that even if she lost her husband and remarryed again, it would be nothing more than that.

……

Shao Shang rested at home for seven or eight days. During this period, he went to Ban's house to see Cheng Cha's working environment and company relationship. He entertained Yuan Shen's parents once, and then bid farewell to his second uncle and his third uncle. In the end, she  He returned to the palace with several bags of dried vegetables, dried meat, sweet plum and other snacks.  Cheng Shaogong was unhappy and kept following her to the gate of the palace, but in the end he didn't say anything - this guy seemed to have an opinion on her and Yuan Shen's marriage, repeatedly asked 'are you serious' a few times, and then he couldn't say anything.  Three six nine.

In the palace alley, Shao Shang accidentally met the prince Ziduan who was sitting and chasing him. He raised his chin as usual and began to preach: "Mr. Cheng, I heard that you and Yuan Shizhong have been engaged, so it's very good.  To this day, after decades of military calamities, countless casualties among the common people and people who died of illness and starvation, so they can properly rest and recuperate to comfort the people's livelihood. Marriage is a great union of people, and it is related to the importance of reproduction... Cheng Cheng  Shi, are you listening to Gu!"