115

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 115

The two groups of people met in a post station north of Xu County. Comrade Wan Songbai was still full of style. The general was not small at all, and the mustache was still smooth.  There are not many of them - it was the first time that Shao Shang noticed that Uncle Wan had the style of a son of an aristocratic family.

Seeing the dead appearance of her father walking in the courtyard, Wan Qi's angry eyes swish with a knife, and shoot a goddess with flowers on her belly, and see if she still kisses her father.  Get up!

"Father! You are still so leisurely! Do you know me..."

"Okay." Wan Songbai interrupted his daughter majestically, "If you have something to say, go into the room and say it."

Shao Shang secretly pinched Wan Qiqi, and Wan Qiqi had to endure his anger and followed the Cheng brothers into the house—the best room in the inn.  As soon as the screen retreated from the surroundings, Wan Qiqi couldn't wait to say, "Father, do you know..."

"I know all about it!" Wan Songbai said, and then he turned to the Cheng brothers and sisters, "The imperial decree was expedited to me by a fast horse four days ago, but your grandmother's secret report was delivered five days ago. I know everything.  Come on, Huang Wen, who hates and hates this day, I have no grievances or enmity with him, yet inexplicably came to frame me! When I return to the capital, I must sue him severely!"

Hearing this, Shaoshang felt relieved, and said happily, "So, what Huang Yushi reported is completely false? Uncle, you didn't make a fortune and cause harm to the people?"

Wan Songbai slapped the table for a few moments, and shouted imposingly, "Is your uncle that kind of person?!"

"Father, talk well, don't scare my sister!" Wan Eqi nervously protected Shaoshang in front of him.

Cheng Shaogong stood next to the stove, stretched out his palms to keep warm, and muttered, "I can't scare her."

"Why did I only set off two days ago, because I can't go to the Holy Spirit empty-handed! That Gou Zuo surnamed Huang said that I had kidnapped the people's daughter... Hmph, I now hold the joint guarantee letter of several big families under my jurisdiction,  There is absolutely no such thing as a statement. I see that those orphans who have no father and no mother are pitiful, so I asked some virtuous old men and women to help them take care of them. Can I see those poor women?  Like firewood, is Lao Tzu blind or crazy!"

"And you said that I encircled people's fields? Is Xu County a fertile and prosperous place for thousands of miles, 70% of which are mountains, 70%! It's too late for me to enclose the land? I can enclose the mountains and dig out the rocks and sand for him.  Huang Wenlei's tomb!" Wan Songbai's mouth was also very poisonous.

"So uncle didn't occupy land?" Cheng Shaogong frowned.

Wan Songbai said: "There are only two purposes for enclosing the land. One is beneficial for farming or mining, and the other is to build a manor. Can I be the governor of this county for a lifetime or what!"

Shaoshang noticed something was different, and glanced at his twin brothers: "... Such an easy thing to justify, why would Huang Wen impeach his uncle? Could it be... uncle has a grudge against him...?"

Wan Songbai became dumbfounded, and hesitantly said, "This... I'm not too sure about it..." He turned his head and asked a middle-aged servant next to him, "A'Fu, did I offend that surnamed Huang?"

Wan Fu is a servant of the Wan family. He has been Wan Songbai's entourage since he was a child, and now he has become a major steward.  He was also a little hesitant: "...It shouldn't be, our family has no contact with Mr. Huang."