72

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but fortunately even, Volume 3: Shejiang River Picking Hibiscus, Lanze Multi-Fragrant Grass Chapter 72
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

In the previous life of Shao Shang, if the national male god and a certain little-known Xiao Bichi were engaged, it would take about three hours for the news to spread. It took three days.

The calm conditions of the first three days made Cheng's father and son mistakenly believe that the worst situation after their engagement was to eat with the groom and their husband. On the fourth day, they were attacked by a volley of public opinion outside. Except for the good-hearted spectators such as Wan Songbai, who have been friends for many years, the rest are all sour and thorny eyes. The shallower direct yin and yang strangely said that you are lucky to have climbed to your dear relative, Cheng Xiaowei, so don't forget to wait for me in the future, and the more serious one turned to congratulate and mocked the Cheng family's clinging.

"Father, please ignore them, they are jealous of you." Shao Shang was so comforting.

"Nonsense! I don't know. If Ling Buxuan proposes to their daughter, let's see if they will prepare a dowry overnight to marry her daughter!" Cheng Shi was so angry that he almost smashed the wine bottle into pieces.

The three brothers of the Cheng family are better--

Cheng Yong has always believed that the friendship between gentlemen is as light as water, and the classmates and friends who are close to each other on a daily basis are either nerds who don't hear about gossip, or they are really happy for the Cheng family's marriage.

The camp where Cheng Song is located is the sphere of influence of Wan Songbai. He has always been heroic and happy. Even if someone came to speak bitterly, he was quickly suppressed by the gang.

In order not to be assigned by the mother to accompany the younger sister and Ling Budo, Cheng Shaogong tried his best to sneer at the left and right, without losing the slightest. The master of the school was afraid that the matter would escalate soon and ordered the students not to talk about it again. .

In contrast, Mrs. Xiao is much wiser. As if she had expected it, she simply did not go out for the past few days, either hiding at home to teach the young merchants to read and write, or going to the manor with Cheng Cha to arrange for the households of Xiasu Village. As for why he didn't take his daughter to the manor? This time, it's not that she is partial, but that the bridegroom-in-law has to come to the door every day. She took her daughter away, so why should Ling Budo scare her husband and sons to death?

In fact, small businessmen are also very uncomfortable.

Regardless of the physical age of her and Lou Yao, her mental age is always slightly older. In her eyes, Lou Yao is more like a follower in her home town, or a shy junior in the laboratory. Although she has no intention of being above others, she can always grasp the general direction in daily interactions. But Ling does not doubt it is not the case. He has been on his own at a young age. Whether he is studying, studying or marching, he has his own opinions. Not only does he not obey Xiaoshang in everything like Lou Yao, but he also asks Xiaoshang to obey him.