131

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 131

Because there was no well-developed public lighting system at this time, there were few people rushing on the road at night.  Every year, many civilians die because of walking at night, falling into ditches, lakes and even cliffs.  Therefore, although Shao Shang didn't understand the "Prince Emperor Xuan Story" at all, he could understand the seriousness of the matter from Ling Budo's stance of rushing back to the capital overnight.

Originally, she wanted to ask Ling Budo on the way, but the third prince and the fourth prince also squeezed into Ling Budo's carriage. For fear of appearing to be ignorant (although it was a fact), she didn't ask more, just cursed in her heart.  The three princes robbing the carriage will remain unchanged for 800 years!

After being seated in the spacious carriage, the third prince still had a coffin-board face as usual, closed his eyes and rested himself, or the fourth prince, seeing the doubts in Shaoshang's heart, said frankly: "Zisheng's carriage is stronger and heavier than ordinary carriages.  , even in a hurry, the army will not fall apart. Ordinary carriages take three hours to travel, but this one can arrive in two hours. Ban Xiaohou is still in shock, so he just let another brother take care of him and walk slowly."

Shao Shang snorted and said boldly: "Why are your two highnesses in such a hurry to return to the capital? I see that the Master is weak, so it is not suitable to rush on the road." It is not the two of you who are being targeted!

The third prince opened his eyes suddenly, his eyes shot like electricity, and Shao Shang shrank for no reason.  Ling Budo looked at her like a frightened bunny, and his ears shook twice, feeling amused, and reached out and patted her for comfort.

Shao Shang Gan smiled and said, "...The concubine means that there is His Majesty in the capital city. If something is not settled, the Third Highness and Lord Ling don't need to be so anxious."

The third prince sneered: "I will teach you a lesson today, although you are of ordinary background, but in the end you are in the royal family of the palace, don't just focus on flirting with Zicheng, you should keep your ears and eyes, and what you should know should be the first  You will know in a moment. Just like you, everyone in the palace still praises you for being smart and clever, and it is also the empress who is kind and generous, otherwise you will fall into the crowd of women who really have scheming methods, and how many days can you live alone?!"

Shaoshang only asked one question, and he was scolded for a long time, and then the specific question was still unanswered.

Ling Budo glanced at the third prince in dissatisfaction, then turned his head and said softly: "You don't know, yesterday Immortal Yan suddenly arrived, and His Majesty was surprised and delighted, so he led him to Tugaoshan Hot Spring Palace to reminisce.  Okay, so this matter didn't disturb the foreign ministers, only the prince and a few adults from Shangshutai knew about it."

Shaoshang seemed to think of something: "...And that Feishu is what happened today?"

Ling Budo nodded.

Shaoshang smiled bitterly: "Then the courtiers must now know that His Majesty is no longer in the capital."

Ling Budo sighed and patted the top of her head.

Shao Shang was worried: "The maiden should be upset again, it took a few days to feel more comfortable." After a pause, she secretly glanced at the third prince again, and whispered, "I have been on leave for three or four days, naturally  I don't know what's going on in the palace..."

The third prince said coldly, "Gu is also building a mansion outside the palace, how do you know!"

Ling Budo confronted him tit for tat: "She is young and innocent, so she is not as smart as His Highness."