extra 1

The night sky is full of stars, and the grassland is endless. As long as you hold your breath and look up at the sky, this time is as peaceful and beautiful as the ancient poems told by the old people in the countryside.  A bloody battle in the middle of the moon.

Lao Yu took back his thoughts, and caught sight of the corpses that spread to the boundless. There were faintly mourning cries and the neighing of war horses. The broken flags rose and fell slightly along with the smoke of burning the corpses.  Silent and tired soldiers walked around in an orderly manner, some to find the remains of their comrades, and some to prevent the enemy chiefs from pretending to be dead.

The air was filled with the heavy blood and the scorched stench of burning human and animal corpses, but the night wind slowly roamed the grasslands, constantly diluting the heavy hostility brought about by the war.

Lao Yu knows that no matter how many people die, no matter how many tears are left, the sun will not stop rising and setting, the night wind will not stop blowing, and the next day will come as always, just like the news of his last brother's death.  One day, my mother cried and blinded her eyes, but the next day was a sunny day when it was appropriate to marry and break ground.

Lao Yu stiffened his shoulders and continued to walk forward with two buckets of hot water, followed by two horses who also carried huge buckets of hot water.  The generals in various armors were sitting or standing, meditating or laughing, pointing at a huge sand table spread on the ground. There were also middle-aged and elderly local Confucian scholars, who didn't know what they were talking about.  Surrounded by a tall, fair-skinned, handsome young general.

One of the handsome generals turned his head to see Lao Yu and said with a smile, "Lao Yu is finally here! Let's wash up quickly, this smell is really unbearable!"

Zhang Qian smiled and said, "Our little lady Li is really particular about..."

Li Sinu: "Which animal was the one who shook three bottles of fragrant powder on himself last time! Next time I steal my new clothes and I will kill you!"
The crowd will laugh.

Lao Yu and the two Ma Bian poured hot water into several basins in the corners of the golden tent and mixed them with cold water.  Lao Yu served Huo Buxuan alone to wash, while the rest of Ma Bian's entourage served the other generals who were covered in blood.

Unbuckling the armor, loosening the bun with blood clots, Lao Yu looked at the gradually turbid hot water, then looked at the wounded mouth of the handsome young man beside him, and said in a low voice, "I will tell you that Lord Hou will definitely feel distressed.  Adults don't love themselves like this."

Huo Budoubt said: "Above the battle, swords and spears have no eyes. Uncle Cui knows that."

Lao Yu sighed and said nothing.  In his heart, he seemed to be ignorant of such noble and precious figures as the elegant and noble sons of the prosperous capital, who were carves, beauties, BMWs, and saddles. How could he lick blood in this desolate and desolate border town.

A middle-aged general said: "Master Huo rushed too hard today, I couldn't stop it, and I almost got involved in the left striker. Especially at noon, I attacked Gan Xie Shanyu from the side of the thief.  When the central army was in the tent, I turned my head and couldn't find the adults. I was scared to death. Zhang Jin, you bastard, didn't call Lao Tzu when he rushed out.  Report it!"

Another veteran general with a chubby belly also laughed: "What's the use of sue Cui Hou, Cui Hou does not rely on the adults in everything, I think, Cui Hou has to sue your Majesty!"

Li Si frowned and said, "The two generals are so old, why do they always complain."

Zhang Shan smiled and said, "It's only when you're older that you like to file a complaint. When you were young, the two generals had already held down the adults, so why would you file a complaint?!"
The crowd laughed again.