extra 3

Beside the official road, the bamboo forest is lush.

A gorgeous and dignified huge carriage stopped on the official road, followed by two lines of vigorous guards with swords and bows.  In front of the carriage sat a smiling young scholar, and two steps away stood a tall, handsome, and dignified nobleman.

A little girl dressed as a local native was squatting on the edge of the bamboo forest, and in front of the little girl stood a young man in a beautiful suit and a jade crown.  The little girl was born with clear eyes and beautiful eyes, simple and natural, but the young boy in Chinese clothes is even better, beautiful and beautiful, it is difficult to describe and draw.

The little girl blushed with shame, and buried her face in her arms, daring not to speak.

"Just now I heard that they called you Axiu, so the little lady is called Axiu, right? You just kept looking at the girl at the market just now, and the girl is not an unintentional person, how can you live up to the beauty of the beautiful woman."  The young master looked like a playboy who flirted with a good family woman, "Girl, have you sprained your foot? Why don't you send the girl home. Come, come, I'll help the girl, don't hide, girl, girl..."

Axiu blushed: "Don't, don't..."

The young man became more and more enthusiastic: "Little lady, don't turn away people thousands of miles away. How old is the little lady this year, where do you live, can you be a match for someone else?"

Axiu mustered up her courage and raised her face: "No no, no...you, you, do you like me?"

The young man smiled wide-eyed: "That's natural, the girl is born so beautiful, is it hard-hearted?"

Axiu couldn't help but shyly said, "Actually, you were born beautiful..."

The young scholar on the carriage was expressionless: "Aren't you really going to stop her? She has become more and more familiar with flirting with the little lady. What if the little lady takes it seriously if she goes on like this? Do you really marry her back?"

The noble prince smiled: "This time, I'll show her a little more, so I don't have to spend all day flirting with cats and dogs."

The young scholar said with a bitter face: "I'm worried that she will use my name to cause trouble again! When I was sitting at home, trouble came from heaven!"

The noble prince squinted at him: "You were obviously forced to escape by your family, why should you put it on the head of Shaoshang, and also fortune-telling what marriage is in the distance..."

The young Confucian scholar glanced at him and pulled up the sleeves of the noble prince: "Look, look, your bride is going to marry a bride!"

The noble prince immediately looked at the bamboo forest.

Axiu, who was squatting on the ground, timidly pulled the young man's sleeve: "...you, do you really like me?"

The young man faintly felt bad: "Uh, this, that, of course I like it, but..."

Axiu's eyes filled with joy: "Then, then I'll let Dad go to ask for marriage."

The young scholar was taken aback for a moment: "Why is her father here to ask for marriage, shouldn't it be the man who proposes marriage? Oh, the customs of the Tu people here are probably different."

The noble prince stared at Axiu's neck with a faint suspicion in his expression.

The young man was frightened and waved his hands again and again: "No, no, this is impossible, this is absolutely impossible!"