156

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 156

Seeing that Zhang Yao kept asking about details, Shaoshang said irritably, "General Zhang should not go to guard the mausoleum, he should be a merchant, so preoccupied with trivial matters."

Zhang Yao hated people for mentioning him guarding the mausoleum the most, and the girl even mentioned it twice. He had a narrow-minded temperament and said angrily, "You little girl is rude, and you are so shameless as to be a witness. I think Huo Budo doesn't want you.  Yuan Jiazi is about to be taken care of, and now Baba's come to sell it, is it because Huo Buzhuo has changed his mind!"

When these words landed, Chen Chi couldn't bear to see them suddenly, and the prince sighed that it would be great if it were true.

Shaoshangqi's face turned blue, and his fingers were shaking: "You, you... well..." - this Wang Bakazi surnamed Zhang is indeed a character, I think she has never suffered a loss in her mouth for so many years, but today she was forced to  It's impossible to argue, if it wasn't for her reformation now, she would have almost sacrificed the Three Character Classic to retaliate!

At this time, Ji Zun slapped the case for the third time: "Enough, this is the end of the pointless battle of words!"

Zhang Yao is still not convinced: "I can't trust Huo Budo to have someone close to him testify..."

"Zhang Yao!" Ji Zun snarled, "You can't trust this, and you can't trust that either. You think you want to cover up Huohou for the superior, and you think it is to please the fearful Huohou for the inferior. Are your words the best in the world?  Believe it! If you can’t believe the whole court, the old man advises you to resign, why should you stay in the court?!”

Zhang Yao saw that the prince's face was not good, so he alerted himself that he had gone too far, and hurriedly bowed down: "I dare not, but I am worried that the grievances will not be made clear, and innocent people have been wronged..."

"Zhang Yao." Huo Budo suddenly said, "You and I have known each other for a long time, even if I want to kill Liang and take advantage of it, with my ability, will the people I bring out leave such a big flaw for people to report.  "It was the first time he took the initiative to speak up.

Zhang Yao was stunned for a moment, then sneered: "Who knows, if you really thought nothing of it, five years ago, when you killed the Ling family at night, you wouldn't be able to get the stolen goods and be knocked off the cliff by me!" This is his  Pleasure.

Shao Shang was unhappy, and said coldly: "Five years ago, was it possible that Master Zhang blocked Huo Hou at the edge of the cliff? There must be a limit to bragging, and it is necessary to see if it is enough to put money on one's face.  Condition, don't put on the brass! Five years ago, I sued Huohou, and you, Master Zhang, can change the Yuzu in the usual martial arts field and show your bravery. If you want to brag about this bullshit in the future, you should pick me  When you're not here!"

Chen Chi sneered softly.

The emperor was both civil and military, so he opened up a huge performance field in the open space of the North Palace. He often let Yulin Huben and the military generals show their skills. Huo Budo dared not say that he was invincible, but he said that the general Zhang would be defeated by more than ten or twenty.  Second-rate.

Zhang Yao also thought of this, his face flushed like pig blood.  In fact, he didn't boast that he was 'no last resort', he just said that Huo Budo didn't have "no last resort". Who would have thought that he was slapped in the face by the girl, so he could only stammer: "You you...you..."