141

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 141

At the dawn of the dawn, Shaoshang returned home exhausted and exhausted, and he made it clear to his parents about the future of his siblings.  The five members of the Cheng family were shocked and couldn't speak for a long time, especially Cheng Xiao and his wife. They were well-informed, but Huo Budo's tragic and tortuous life experience and Ling Yizhi's madness and viciousness were far beyond their imagination.

Shao Shang had no interest in asking his family's opinions at all, he just warned: "Soon His Majesty will announce this matter to the world, and the imperial court will also deal with the Ling family and Huo Budo.  , Don't make it too early. Especially the matter of Huo Buxuan's mobilization of troops at night, it can only be said that it is to send more people to besiege the Ling family, and it has nothing to do with the third prince.  The mother turned her face on the spot."

Cheng Song was a little puzzled: "Is this what Your Majesty means?"

Shaoshang said: "As ministers, if we only know everything without His Majesty opening his mouth, then it won't be long."

Cheng Shi simply praised: "Well said." Then he reprimanded his second son, "You will support your Uncle Wan's door in the future, you should learn to be more calm, think about everything before opening your mouth."

Cheng Song scratched his head and said, "Ciao Yuan is smarter than me!"

Shaoshang said lightly, "It's not about being smart, you've been in the palace for a long time, and you can't be calm if you don't want to."

Cheng Shi's heart ached when he saw his daughter's haggard and indifferent appearance.

Cheng Yong quickly changed the topic: "No wonder Uncle Wan wants to take A Song to Xu Jun, and the second brother should also experience it. Hey, Shao Gong, why don't you talk?"

Cheng Shaogong, who has always been talkative, has remained silent until now. At this time, he said, "Curly, I will accompany you back to rest."

Shao Shang smiled weakly: "Thank you third brother, I will go back by myself." Before she got up and left, she turned around and said, "Huo Buzhu and I have broken off the marriage, and I hope my father, brother and mother are arrogant and self-willed."

As soon as Father Cheng stayed, Cheng Song immediately opened his mouth to ask questions. Mrs. Xiao pressed them all down and said first: "Okay, we know, you can go back and rest. Your third aunt will be here at noon today, and you will be well then.  say something."

Shaoshang laughed self-deprecatingly.

Speaking of which, today was originally her wedding date—the third uncle Cheng Zhi could not leave without authorization when he was in office, but the third aunt came to attend the wedding on purpose. When Mrs Sang arrived, she knew everything, and she didn't know what to expect.

She stopped talking, bowed her head respectfully, and then retired.

The girl's movements are smooth and smooth, her eyes are polite and sparse when she looks flat, she is respectful but not humble when her eyes are down, and when she turns to leave, the skirt swirls with a layer of beautiful ripples, her waist is bent just right, and she is soft but not showing a hint of coquettishness—  - This is a harsh habit developed in the deep palace.

Everyone in the Cheng family suddenly realized that the beautiful girl with impeccable etiquette in front of her was no longer the aggressive and hilarious Cheng Clan.

The three brothers looked out for each other, and each had an inexplicable loss in their hearts.  Cheng Shi was also disappointed for a long time. When he looked back at his wife, he found that Mrs. Xiao was trembling slightly.