76

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are brilliant, but they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 76
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

After completing the dimensionality reduction attack on the third princess, the second princess was content with pulling her sister and leading the servants away from the palace. Ling Budo looked at the direction they were leaving from afar, and said, "It seems that the two Your Royal Highnesses will not visit the Empress and Concubine Yue today."

Shao Shang suddenly asked: "Has the third princess not been in the palace often these days?"

Ling Budo glanced at her: "Not bad. How do you know."

Shao Shang didn't care: "I heard the second princess say that the third princess was deprived of 30% of the food a few months ago. Although I don't know what the fault of Your Highness is, but I heard her words just now, and I want to come to the father and daughter. No reconciliation. In this way, with her temperament, she will naturally not enter the palace frequently."

Ling Budo was silent for a moment, then said: "That's right. However, it was not Your Majesty who proposed to deprive the third princess of the food city as punishment, but the concubine Yue. In the past few months, the third princess has never entered the palace except for a routine family banquet. already."

Shao Shang was taken aback: "Is Concubine Yue the mother of the third princess?" I've only heard that mothers cover up their children and say good things to their children. Isn't this an anti-routine operation?

"Concubine Yue is very strict in raising children, you will know later."

After Ling Budo finished saying this, he picked up the young merchant and left. The bodyguards he brought followed quietly and neatly, always separated by more than ten feet. Shao Shang stumbled and was dragged and walked briskly, turning back to look at these silent followers from time to time. She was not used to such a big pomp. She wanted to say something, but Ling did not say a word and just strode. The height condition was placed there, and Shao Shang was dragged almost to a trot, she thought, could this be the legendary cold war stage of couples.

"Lord Ling Budo!"

Seeing the palace in front of him, Young Master stopped his footsteps, grabbed his fiancé's arm with both hands, and panted, "...if you have anything to say, I'm going to face the Holy Spirit later, you drag me down. I'm out of breath, and if I can't answer your Majesty's words... I don't have 30% of the food to be confiscated, only the head of the head!" At that time, there is really no need to get married.

Ling Budo stopped, looked at her with a gloomy expression, and said slowly: "I have rarely seen misunderstandings in my life, and now I know that you are a cunning and selfish woman! When you can use me, you are full of sweet words and praised me. Compliment; when you found out that I was not the kind of husband you wanted, you abandoned me like a shoe."

Shaoshang was silent: "...you're right." According to the customs of this era, it was easy for men to misunderstand her excessive flattery before. She was very sorry in this regard, but what's the matter with your resentful tone.