SEVEN

All four reached home, and everyone went inside except for Merlin and Y/N. The princess made sure that long ears would go back into his cage. She smiled weakly at the big bunny, giving him a carrot, "Here you are big guy." Merlin stood back and watched at the unhappy girl. 'What have I done,' The boy questioned himself in pity. Y/N then realizes someone was still there with her and turns around only to find Merlin. She looks away rather quickly walking away towards the door.

"Y/N-" Merlin tries walking to the girl, but halts.

"Not right now Merlin." The girl says like she's about to cry. "I'm, not feeling very well at the moment, so if'd you excuse me." She says still facing away from the boy. She opens the door and walks in and closes it. Merlin stands there downhearted. "I'm so sorry Y/N..." Merlin sighed. The young man then processed to walk down the hill to the garden, to pull out some carrots. He looks up at the sky dreaming that if only non of this didn't happen, Y/N wouldn't be like this.

"Ow!" Something hitted the back of Merlin's head. He turns around to find Arthur looking mad, "What was that for?!"

"You sir. Are sabotaging my relationship with Red Shoes!" Arthur points out.

"What? What "relationship" are you talking about??"

"You know what I mean Merlin! Because may I remind you again, that you have Y/N! She looked pretty hurt back there too!" Arthur crosses his arms, which made Merlin speechless.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Y/N walked inside saying that she wasn't feeling well and locked herself in the bedroom." Arthur narrowed his eyes, "So I'd advise you to go make it up to your "future girlfriend" and leave me and Red Shoes relationship .A.L.O.N.E." Merlin's eyes widened and blushed at what Aurthr just said.

"F-Future girlfriend- W-what are you talking about?" Merlin stammered.

"Oh, quit the acting Merlin, please! We all know how you look at her, all lovey-dovey!" The dwarf says in a high-pitched tone. "And besides, me and Red Shoes share a secret! I would tell you what it is... But it's a secret!"

"Well, while your busy keeping secrets, I'm going to break my curse!" Merlin crosses his arms in defense.

"Yeah, with Y/N! And non of your magic spells, magic boy!" Arthur crosses his arms as well again. Merlin opened his mouth getting offended.

"And your nothing without Excalibur!" Merlin points at Aurthr, and realizes, "Wait- Your not waiting for someone to pull it out for you? Are you?" Merlin questioned The boy.

"How'd you know?!" Arthur took the collar of Merlin's clothing with wide eyes.

"Is it true!?" Merlin says in shock as well and then looks up to see a net coming down on top of them, only to be trapped.

Y/N laid motionlessly on the bed, fiddling with the string attached to the pillow. THe princess sighed.

"Y/N?" A voice was heard from the other side of the door. Y/N sat up, "Are you okay? Can I come in?" Y/N relizes it was Red Shoes voice. But she was also the last person she would like to talk to. She didn't hate Red Shoes, she didn't do anything wrong. It's just, that she didn't like the fact that she was about to kiss the person, she likes.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Y/N says while getting up from the bed, wiping her small tears while walking to the door, and opening it.

"Heyy," Red Shoes smiles, "May I come in?" She asks the girl. Y/N nodded and both walked towards the bed and both sit down. "Y/N, what's wrong? Something clearly did happen out of the blue." Y/N didn't look at the girl. She couldn't just tell her that, it was her when she was about to kiss Merlin. "Y/N-"