FIVE

"Y/N do you not recognize us?" The blond dwarf asks in shock. Y/N looks at them carefully, trying to figure out who they are but has no clue.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you guys?" The princess asks politely.

"Y/N it's me, Jack! and that's Hans!" The red-headed dwarf points out to the other dwarf beside him, "And that's Arthur over there!" Y/N looks behind her at Arthur and looks back at Hans and Jack. Y/N looks at them carefully once again and then realizes, it is them.

"Wha- but, how?-" The girl asked, very confused about their appearance. "Wait. So then, back there? That was Merlin!?"

"Uhm, I guess so?" Jack responds to the girl's question confused. Then all three of them look back at Red shoes and Arthur, which made Arthur realize he's still "stuck" underneath the bunny's hand and processed to "fake struggle". Red shoes still tries to help Author but the rest of the three aren't buying it. It was too awful to watch.

"Would you get up?" Hans says with his arms on the side of his waist,

'What?" Red Shoes examined in shock, "He's not hurt?"

"Only his pride."

"Seriously Arthor you need to find a better way to hit on girls," Jack says which made Y/N chuckle a bit. Arthur then gets up and dusts himself off but Red Shoes gives him a glare. Something then is heard coming towards them from the forest trees and they all huddle up together trying to protect the two girls.

"Stand back, I may have to risk my life again," Arthur states, trying to be all manly. But it appears to be just a robot that was walking toward them. The top hatch then pops open.

"Someone called for three inventors?" One say.

"For three geniuses?" The second one says,

"Ohh, that sounds like us!" The third one says, and all chuckled in the end.

"Pino, Noki, Kio!" Y/N examined with a smile which gave the three boys attention to the girl.

"Y/N!" They say in an illusion with smiles. "Everyone came running to help. Great, just great." Arthur says in a disappointed tone.

"Everyone except Merlin that is," Jack said, Merlin then comes running to them out of breath.

"Ah super! There he is!" Hans then butts in. Y/N is still in a confused state about the boy's appearance, but smiles.

"Where have you been? Something awful could've happened to Red and Y/N if it wasn't for me." Arthur confronts Merlin. Merlin looks at Arthur in disbelief while still out of breath.

"You!? Don't even go there- I- I saved them first! Right?" Merlin then looks at both of the girls.

"I-"

"I was worried about you." Red shoes said which cutted off Y/N concern.

"I was worried about me too... B-But mostly you!" Merlin then added on. Y/N frowned from what she was hearing. She just met this girl and she was already getting a bit jealous. 'I'm not jealous, am I?" Y/N questioned herself but pushed it away. Merlin then locked eyes with Y/N, both just making eye contact.

"No one needs to worry, Arthor's here. Please, my lady." Arthur said, guiding Red Shoes to walk forward and him following behind, and then the rest followed. As Y/N was walking from behind, Merlin was beside her. Both stayed quiet for a minute or two,

"Sorry I haven't reached out to you before..." Merlin spoke, breaking the silent state. He rubs the back of his head while looking downwards to the ground. Y/N stays quiet, not answering Merlin. Merlin looked at the girl's facial expression. No smile, or hint of sparkle in her eyes like he used to see. Merlin took the hint, "Are you, perhaps- mad at me?" The princess played with her fingers, still giving Merlin the silent treatment. Merlin looked away sadly before the girl spoke again.