author here!!

So Hello to all of you,

Hello everyone, I'm writing this at 11:,46 pm and I just want to say that I miss all of you guys. And I know that the last update was months ago, and I don't know how to make up for all those months that I could've serve you guys a story to read and be entertained about.

And also, I know that I always say that I'll try my best to update more often but I end up not updating for months and I'm so sorry for that. I have alot of ideas with this story and also for Dear Ruto, But every single time that I try to type those ideas for you guys, I can't do it because I keep having mental blocks 😭.

But here I am again, I'll try to update the chapter 14 for The Fallen Angel and give you guys a better quality of a story (if I can). Also, if you guys are also ready my story Dear Ruto, thank you so much and I would also try my best to update that story.

Again, sorry for making you guys wait every time for an update for ONE chapter and thank you so much for supporting me and my stories.
I Luv ya all!!!

(And also, if you are a filo teume. Please tell me if you're interested to read a filo yoshihwan au. Because I also have an idea for that. Actually, I Already wrote some scenarios on my notes but I haven't published anything because I'm scared that no one would read it. SO YEAH!! if you guys are filo teumes and wants to read a filo yoshihwan au, just leave a comment!! Thank youuu.

-nome-
2022