•𝓼𝓲𝔁•

💎

"hey where do you think you're going?" junkyu said as he pulled back the smaller boy who glared at him because of the action.

"i'm hanging out with yedam i miss him." mashiho said never removing his glare towards the taller.

"so you already forgot? we have to go to the mall and buy you some clothes because sweetie i'm not lending you clothes anymore." the japanese closed his eyes as he sigh deeply, but continues to glare at junkyu. "stop glaring at me mr. mashiho. and besides you can't just leave your person to hang out with a friend you're an angel remember?"

mashiho stomped away from junkyu "OKAY! i'm just gonna tell yedam that we can't hang out today, yedam will be so dissapointed and i hate seeing him dissapointed." junkyu crossed his arms closed to his chest and follow mashiho's reaction, walking towards yedam.

"not my problem, he have doyoung anyways."
the tall-koala said under his breath. once the japanese appeared infront of him again they started walking towards the school gate.

junkyu walks calmly towards the nearest mall while mashiho stomps his way to the same location "i miss him, why can't i hang out with him? junkyu's 18 years old already can't he take care of himself and let me out with yedam?"

"are you aware that i can still hear you?" mashiho stops his tracks and shot a glare towards junkyu who is also looking at him.

"i don't care." the japanese replied with a stern voice. mashiho went back to walking until he reach junkyu' side.

"so, i guess i'll pay for your clothes i mean you have no money since you came from heaven." junkyu started again. mashiho yawns and stared up at junkyu.

"actually you are very wrong." mashiho pulled out his wallet with a few money. the tall-koala stare at the younger with wide-eyes.

"where did you get all that money? did you stole them?" junkyu said whisper-shouting towards mashiho. the latter closed his eyes and rolled them as soon as he opened it.

"are you actually that dumb? i am an angel, i can't steal stuffs. it's like you're asking me if a dog barks or meows" junkyu stared at mashiho still confuse "it's a allowance kind of thing, i woke up with these money on my pocket okay. i did not stole a thing. it's god's gift for guardian angels." mashiho said when he realised that the older is still looking at him.