•𝓽𝔀𝓸•

👼

"what do you really want?" junkyu asked the short-boy that is currently wandering inside their house.

"how many times do i have to tell you? God sent me here to take care of you. what do i have to do for you to actually believe me." mashiho screamed at the taller-boy who just stared at him like he's joking.

"take me to God."

"that requires me to kill you and i can't do that." junkyu ruffled his hair and continued to glare at mashiho "can't you just believe that i'm an angel?"

"if you were in my position right now do you think you'll believe me?"

"yes why not?"

"are you really a guardian angel? an angel? like from heaven."

"is there such things as angel from hell? or angel from jupiter? angel from space?" mashiho rolled his eyes for the nth time "can i have some water please?"

junkyu rushed a little to get a water for the small boy 'cause he look likes he's gonna snap at him again he then gave mashiho a cup of water and the shorter replied with a thank you.

"you're welcome i guess? if you are a angel then can you leave now? maybe you can go back tomorrow?" mashiho tilt his head and scrunch his nose subtly.

"yeah about that, uhm i don't really have a place to stay in because our angel leader told us that we should stay in our human's house to take care of them better in short i need to stay here." junkyu widened his eyes in shock.

"WHAT-- HA? NO! WAIT WHAT?" mashiho covered his ears for a second "YOU CAN'T! MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME IF I MAKE A STRANGER STAY IN OUR HOUSE."

"i'm not a stranger i'm an angel."

"STILL. look you can't stay here my parents will see you i swear to god." as junkyu finished his sentence he heard their front door unlock signing that his parents are here. "they're here."

the angel patted junkyu's back "we, angels are only visible to our human and not to other people." the big-koala stared at mashiho asking if he' sure or not but mashiho just nodded cockily.