•𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷•

💎

.

"explain." asahi started as soon as they arrive at the rooftop.

"promise me that you'll believe me."

"I promise."

mashiho heaved a sigh before he starts explaining, starting from the day that he went up to heaven two years ago, when he met yedam, and the day that they were honoured as an guardian angel for 'babies' but it turns out to be two big boys that they hate. he also told him about the part that he can live again after completing his mission of taking care of junkyu and his parents will forget that he died.

he expected his cousin to laugh or not believe him at all. but asahi being asahi he's face didn't even moved a single muscle and just listened to mashiho like a good cousin he is. the shorter-japanese finished his story and looked at the other boy with his puppy eyes, expecting him to laugh or mock him but asahi just nodded.

"so you're saying that you are an angel and you are here to take care of junkyu-hyung right? and yedam is here for doyoung?" asahi asked right away.

mashiho looked at him with a shocked expression "you're not gonna laugh or say 'i don't believe you mashi, that's so stupid'." he said.

"why would I do that?"

"because i just said some crazy stuff?"

"okayyyy.... so?"

"well if I tell this story to other people they'll probably think that I'm a freak or they'll freak out and tell me I'm lying." mashiho said, voice panicking as he think about the possibilities if he tells other people.

"mashiho, I'm your cousin okay? I'm not an 'other people' or a stranger and besides I promised you that I'll believe you and that's exactly what i did."

"thank you asahi." 

"no need to thank me mashi, I'm just happy that you're here and you can go back to japan after all of these and be with us again. i miss you mashi." asahi said with a smile showing his adorable dimples.