•𝓽𝓮𝓷•

!PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE VERY END!

💎

"why are you guys here so early?" junkyu asked jihoon after he sat beside hyunsuk and mashiho beside jihoon.

"the teachers said we should hold a meeting for student council members for the booth week. me and jihoon are both from student council so we're here." hyunsuk said informing the tall-korean.

"booth week? isn't that like a month from now?" junkyu asked the two.

"3 weeks exactly, not really a month. but hey we just want to be fully ready and planned than rushing the event it's not good for our image as the president and vice-president of the student council." jihoon explained to junkyu and mashiho "so why are you guys here early?"

"mashiho said he wants to come here early so he can walk around if he's in the mood." junkyu said with a grumpy face.

"junkyuuu~~~ wake up please." mashiho shakes the sleeping boy on the bed.

"mashihoo can you go back to sleep please? i'm sleeping over here."  junkyu said with still husky voice while both of his eyes are still closed.

"i can't, i tried multiple times but failed so can you wake up now?" 

"no." junkyu replied sternly before covering his body with his blanket again. mashiho pulled the blanket from the taller.

"please? i want to do something."

"and what is it that you want to do that requires me to wake up early in the morning as well?" junkyu turned his body aggressively to face mashiho and see the younger's puppy eyes, wearing their school uniform.

"i want to go to school early."

"go by yourself then." junkyu said harshly.

"i can't. well i would love to but i'm your angel and we can't be away from each other that much."

junkyu just rolled his eyes and stood up from the other bed and went directly to his bathroom while mashiho smiles while watching him.