•𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻•

👼

junkyu walked out of his bathroom while ruffling his hair with his towel when he saw mashiho sitting up on his bed while rubbing his newly opened eyes with his sweater paw.

"good morning junkyu-hyung." the korean-koala looked at mashiho's direction and greeted him back "why are you up so early? wait, what time is it?"

"i need to go to my school and it's 8 am i only have 1 and half hour to get ready." mashiho widened his eyes in shock and quickly got out from the bed "why are you in a hurry?"

"i'm coming with you?"

"to my school?" junkyu asked the younger a little bit loud.

"yeah..... why?"

"what why? i'm suppose to ask you why."

"well i need to study too, while i'm here."

"you can't go to school just like that you need to enroll and things like that." mashiho took his suit that he wore yesterday.

"i already am enrolled and stuff like that."

"and how? if you're an angel?" junkyu continued to stare at mashiho's direction.

"god stuff, god and our leader did everything so we can get closer to our human in order for us to take care of you guys." mashiho explained towards the younger who us still staring at him, unsure.

"are you sure that you're already transfered to my school? i mean you can't just show up and say 'hey i'm gonna study here now.' so are you sure?" junkyu asked the younger while he pull out his uniform from his cabinet.

"i'll get ready now and within an hour we'll go to the school and you will know that i actually i am transfered, and besides i told your mom that i am a transferee so why would i say that if i know that i'm not gonna be a student?" mashiho said as he rolled his eyes from the older and went inside the bathroom just to stepback again "i need towel."

junkyu pointed towards his clothes rack with new towel resting at the top "you can use any it'll be fine."

"okay. purple it is then." mashiho pulled the light purple towel and put it around his shoulders. junkyu followed mashiho's movements until he entered the bathroom.

"very sassy young boy." the korean clicked his tounge while smirking but the smirk quickly dissapeared when he remembered something "....wait, does mashiho have extra underwe--oh my god this boy." junkyu slamed his hands on his study table and made way to the other room to change his clothes because mashiho might walk out any second.