•𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷•

💎

⚠️warning: mentions of death, comatose and car hitting a person. this is where mashiho tells junkyu the reason of his accident. if your not quite comfortable with those you can skip until the 4th diamond. enjoy! ⚠

💎

junkyu continued to rub his stomach out of hunger as they approach the shop's cashier.
they put all the clothes on their basket right infront of the cashier.

"you bought ALOT of clothes mashiho. and almost all of it are hoodies." junkyu said noticing the amount of hoodies with different designs and styles.

"well yeah, i really love hoodies. good thing i controlled myself and pick some tank tops, shirts, pants and joggers for sleep." mashiho said with a giggle. junkyu noticed the cute giggle and can't help but to smile as well.

but his smile were replaced with a smirk when he decided to tease the younger "but did you bought underwears though? because you know that i can't let you borrow those anymore." junkyu whispered towards mashiho teasingly.

the japanese gave junkyu a good glare trying like he's trying to get through junkyu' soul "i bought them, alot of 'em" mashiho said still giving the glare.

"just making sure mashi. don't be mad." the tall-koala said not leaving the smirk out.

💎

"fries and burger? this is what you meant when you said you saw a snack bar? but we end up with fries and hamburger?" mashiho protested once junkyu placed the paper bag infront of him.

they are currently at the park near the mall, sitting below a big tree that covers them from the sunlight. it's almost sunset but the boys couldn't care less because of hunger.

he convinced mashiho to wait while he order their food. mashiho agreed thinking that he'll get sushi or atleast anything close food that he miss.

"come on mashiho stop complaining you could never go wrong with these." junkyu answered as he start eating his fries and burger.