•𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷•

💎

the tall-korean kept fumbling in the kitchen. for some reason, he became anxious after leaving his room almost 2 hours ago. and he became more anxious now that dinner is almost ready and for sure mashiho has already woken.

he tried distracting himself by watching the food on the pan pre-heating on the stove. he could pre-heat the food that his mom cooked by the microwave so it'll be easier. but since he still can't think straight he did what he did.

he's too focused on the food, too distracted that he didn't even notice a smaller boy standing a few centimeters away from him.

"oh you scared me!" he screamed when he finally noticed the boy reaching for the plates that are placed on the shelf too high for him. when junkyu screamed because of the sudden appearance of the younger, the latter didn't even flinch to determined to reach for the plates.

junkyu walked towards the boy and stood behind mashiho to help him reach the plate. but even before the older reach for the plate, mashiho already touched it.

"I got it!" he screamed with his small voice, running away from junkyu to place the plates on the table. junkyu went back in front of the stove, leans against the table and watch mashiho walk around the kitchen to get utensils for them to eat with and some cold water from the fridge.

"mom and dad went out on a date and they said that they might home late, but mom cooked dinner for us before they left so now I'm just heating it up now." the korean said but the younger just stayed silent. he turns around and saw mashiho sitting on one of the chairs across him, silently.

junkyu finally turned off the stove and carefully placed the japchae on a bowl. the korean-koala pulls a chair for him to sit on, the one across mashiho, he silently served mashiho before serving himself. the younger didn't protest at all because it's too late for him to do so.

the two boys started eating in silence once again. too silent that junkyu just wants to call his friends and invite them to come over so they can scream whenever they want and it's less awkward for him and mashiho.

the Korean-koala cleared his throat before wetting his lips and glance in the younger's direction "mashi...ho" he started, thinking that it's too awkward to call the younger his nickname right now. "i-i'm sorry, I'm sorry that I judged you and think bad thi--"

"it's okay junkyu-hyung." mashiho interrupted the older.

'he called me hyung, that means he's not okay.'