•𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮•

💎

junkyu and mashiho are now walking towards junkyu's house after they parted ways with their friends. they're still not talking with each other and mashiho doesn't even know why. neither does junkyu, he just decided not to talk to mashiho today. and it's not because mashiho woke up him this morning just to go to school early. but seeing jihoon squish mashiho like squish toy just did something inside the korean-koala that he can't explain himself.

but mashiho thinks that junkyu is not talking to him because of what he did that morning. he wants to say sorry but his mouth doesn't open in all these hours that he's alone with the taller. the japanese-hamster is afraid that junkyu hates him and won't ever talk to him. so he just pretend like he doesn't care wether the boy will talk to him or not.

"you know that asahi is in relationship with jaehyuk right?" junkyu finally broke the silence that mashiho wants to do hours ago.

"y-yes. why?" he answered. another reason why he's not talking is he doesn't want to stutter in front of junkyu after the other thing that happened this morning.

mashiho is currently sitting on the dining room while mrs. kim cooks breakfast for all of them and Mr. kim reading the newspaper.

"uh mashiho sweetie, can you call junkyu for me please? breakfast is almost ready." mrs. kim said with a soft voice. mashiho quickly nodded with a smile and made his way towards their currently shared room.

without knocking, mashiho opens the door widely and froze when he saw a shirtless junkyu standing at the end of the bed. his body exposed to mashiho's innocent eyes. the korean-koala quickly hides his body with a shirt that he randomly picks when he realize that someone opened the door seeing mashiho is still standing on the door, still frozen.

"MASHI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and by junkyu's scream, mashiho was quickly returned to the real world. 

"I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY." he shouted before slamming the door shut and hides his small body on the wall just next to it. he puts his hands on his chest when he notice how his heart is beating, fast. "oh you're so stupid mashi, you should have knocked, you could knock and not just barged into a room that is not even yours." the small-japanese scolded himself.

'but he got pretty good set of abs though' the thought crosses the japanese's mind but quickly shut it off with a smack on his forehead that cause him to wince at the sudden pain.