•𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮•

👼

mashiho pulled the taller boy when he was about to walk straight to the field "what are you doing?"

"we're gonna talk to yedam and doyoung." junkyu said while pointing at the boy's direction.

"yeah i know but we have to make sure that they're alone." the japanese pushed junkyu to the wall and peeks from the corner like a lost cat "that's yedam. bang yedam!" mashiho whisper-shouted when he saw his bestfriend sitting across doyoung.

"what's wrong with you?" doyoung asked yedam when he started to act weird.

"someone just called my name." yedam answered, doyoung continued to stare at yedam like he's the weirdest person he ever seen.

"i heard nothing, maybe god misses you so much and wants you to come back up there." the younger cockily said with a smirk, yedam glared at doyoung who is still smirking.

"and i'll take you with me." yedam replied with the same smirk. the two continued to glare at each other but mashiho on the other side saw that yedam wasn't paying attention to his noise so he shouted yedam's name again.

"oh, someone called your name again. you see god miss you so much he came here personally just to get you back." doyoung continued to tease the older.

"can't you just shut up?" yedam stood up from his seat and went straight for the door but even before he step one more time he saw a very smol familiar boy waving at him "who is that?" yedam squinted his eyes a little bit more wishing for the boy to completely show his face.

mashiho pulled his body up from hiding and approach yedam with a big smile.

"mashi-hyung, is that? MASHI-HYUNG!" the foxy-eyes korean quickly ran to mashiho and the latter received him with a very big hug. "mashiho-hyung you're here. I. AM. NOT. TAKING. CARE. OF. A BABY" yedam emphasize every last words that he said.

"so do i yedam, i'm taking care of a very big koala." the japanese replied as he glare at junkyu who is standing beside doyoung. the two angel continued to hug each other while their humans look at them weird out.

"uh, junkyu-hyung? who is that?" doyoung asked the older.

"mashiho." the two humans stared at each other intensely.

"angel?" doyoung and junkyu said at the same time with different tones, junkyu informing doyoung about mashiho and doyoung questioning mashiho.