10: Replay - 11: Reburn

Tokyo Revengers: Replay

'The instant I time leaped, I ended up in a karaoke booth...with some big, boobed chick on top of me in only her undies?!' Takemichi thought, looked up at Emma sitting on top of him.

"Big boobed?!? Why are you looking at her boobs you perv?!" Shinichiro stood up, trying to fight Takemichi through the screen, his protective big brother instincts kicking in. Wakasa and Takeomi had to hold him back.

"Dude, calm down. Emma knows not to show herself like this. The kid didn't know, he can't control what his past self does when he goes back to the future." Wakasa reasoned, which did in fact, calm Shinichiro down.

"No kissing now." Emma said.

'No kissing?! Then what else is on the menu?!' Before Takemichi could say anything the phone in the room rang, Emma got up to answer it.

"Yes. Give me a 30-minute extension. Want a drink?" Emma turned to Takemichi only to find that he was no longer in the room, leaving her alone.

The screen changed to show Takemichi running down the street, screaming all the way causing everyone to stare at him. 'What the hell?! What just happened?!!' Finally, after running a good distance, he stopped to take a breath. 'This is so different from my old life. An Eternal virgin like me going to karaoke with a cute girl like her....' "I gotta make sure Hina never finds out!"

"What do you mean? Never finds out what?" Hina popped up behind Takemichi, scaring him, causing him to scream.

"Hina? W-W-W-What are you doing here?!"

"Coming home from cram school...what're you doing here, Takemichi-kun?"

"She's definitely going to find out." Baji crossed his arms.

"And I hope she beats his ass!! Even though it wasn't future Takemichi, past Takemichi is still in a relationship with Hina and he still dares to cheat?" Yuzuha said. "Hina I know you love him, but I think it's time to rethink the relationship, just a little." Everyone around agreed.

"I will beat him up." Hina didn't say anything about the relationship.

Hina got closer to Takemichi, trying to get him to break and tell her what he was hiding.

"Hm? Wh-..What?!"

Hina turned her head "You've been acting weird lately, Takemichi-kun!"

Takemichi thought back to Emma telling him 'no kissing' and was scared '...Am I busted?' Before Hina could say more, Takemichi started talking "Well, that's because...I mean I don't really remember...."

"What're you talking about?" Hina crossed her arms "Today, you're 'adult Takemichi-kun'"

"Huh?

"When we were watching fireworks on the roof together, you suddenly freaked out and left. And you've been cold towards me at school. But now, you're all nice." Hina looked down the street as she talked.

'....I get it. Whenever I return to the present, I revert to my past self .' Takemichi watched as Hina started walking away 'What'd I do to end up like that? Stupid past-me!' Takamichi once again thought back to Emma.

Seeing that Hina was getting too far away, Takemichi quickly caught up to her, his phone buzzing as he reached her. "Takemichi-kun, your phone is buzzing"