17: Redivide - 18: Rechange

Tokyo Revengers: Redivide

'It's already August 1st...' Takemichi sat in his room, thinking back to Emma crying about Mikey and Draken fighting. 'Toman's been split in two. At this rate, Toman's gonna have an Intragang conflict...and on August 3rd, Draken will die.' Takemichi placed the last puzzle piece of the puzzle he was working on. 'During all this, I've been ordered to stay home because of my injuries.' Takemichi smiled "...I did it..."

"He's doing a puzzle..." Emma tried not to laugh.

"Takemichi only does them when he's board and trying to pass time." Hina said, smiling at her boyfriend on screen.

"That's how it starts. Once he starts a puzzle, he will not stop until its finished. And if the puzzle gets destroyed after he finishes, he'll cry." Akkun laughed.

"Why do I feel like the puzzle is about to be destroyed?" Mitsuya said, crossing his arms, knowing he just said the magic words. All the girls, plus Akkun, turned towards Mitsuya.

"Are we about to see Takemichi cry over a puzzle?" Baji groaned. Chifuyu laughed.

'I have so much free time...I completed a giant 2,000-piece puzzle.' Takemichi was so proud of himself.

As Takemichi was looking at the puzzle, the door to his room burst open, revealing his four friends. "We all came to check on you and you're not even hurt anymore?" Yamagishi said.

"Yeah, I'm all good now." Takemichi smiled. The four entered, Akkun and Takuya went to Takemichi, Yamagishi went off to do whatever and Makoto went straight to Takemichi's bed, looking for porn magazines.

"Why is he always looking at or for porn whenever we see him?" Hakkai cringed, not being a fan of Makoto.

"Yeah, he's always like this. We got use to it. A while ago, he was jacking off in Takemichi's room and got caught by his mom. He ended up getting kicked out. They avoid each other now." Akkun looked over at him.

"That's disgusting." Senju said. Yuzuha fake gagged, causing everyone to laugh.

"When Tachibana told me you'd been hospitalized, Takemichi...It really scared me." Akkun stood in front of Takemichi, worry on his face.

"You tangled with Moebius, right?!" Takuya was also worried about Takemichi.

"Uh...Yeah."

"I'm surprised you're still alive." Akkun said.

As the three were talking, Makoto and Yamagishi ended up sitting at the small table with the puzzle on it. "Hm? What's this?" Makoto spoke first.

"This puzzle's got real tiny pieces." Yamagishi got closer.

"AAAH!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!! YAMAGISHI! MAKOTO! IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH THAT!!!" Takemichi screamed, noticing how close the two were to his puzzle, knowing they'll most likely destroy it.

"...Wow..." Makoto sweat dropped.

"Must've had loads of free time..." Yamagishi just looked at the puzzle.

"I couldn't help it! Doc said I couldn't leave the house!" Takemichi narrowed his eyes at the two.

"We're really about to see his puzzle get destroyed." Koko smirked, crossing his arms. "Mitsuya had his psychic feeling thing, and this thing has been focusing on his puzzle for a little too long. It's about to be destroyed." Everyone around agreed.