128 - 129 - 130

(Hoping to get back into posting more! No more posing 1 chapter every 3-4 months! You guys ready for the next few chapters? I'm not! Already crying just thinking about it!)

Tokyo Revengers: Gang of Four

The scene opened with Takemichi thinking he's making a serious face, but it really just looks like he's constipated.

"That's your boyfriend right there." Ran teased Hina.

"All mine." She had hearts in her eyes. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Hey...Takemitchy." Chifuyu spoke in a serious tone. "I get why you're upset. You're pissed 'cause all the stuff you've tried your damndest to fix up 'til now...has been destroyed by Kisaki, every single time." He stepped closer to Takemichi, leaning close to his face. "But listen, Takemitchy." Chifuyu reached up and gripped his cheeks, pulling them apart. "Quit makin'...that face!!"

"Thank you." Baji said. "If I had to continue looking at that face he was making, I would've had to sit in the bathroom to hide." A few people agreed.

"...Chifuyu..." Takemichi said as Chifuyu let his face go, now making a normal expression.

Chifuyu moved his hands to make narrow path in front of his face. "You get like this too much. Gives you tunnel vision." He dropped his hands as he looked at his friend. "You see Kisaki in front of you? Could you even find him right this second?" Takemichi jolted at Chifuyu's words. "What matters right now is figuring out what the seal with Tenjiku is! Even more so if Kisaki happens to be pulling their strings!" Chifuyu looked away. "If Kisaki's a time-leaper too, he's gotta be desperate right now."

"Huh?! He's desperate too?"

"'Cause he died in the future, didn't he?" Chifuyu looked back at Takemichi.

'He did!!' Takemichi remembers. "...So that means...he can't return to the future...?" It all fell together. "Kisaki failed this time too!!"

"...First we gotta find out if Kisaki really can time leap...or else we're not getting anywhere." Chifuyu stated. "Kisaki's in Tenjiku! So he might be at their hideout!"

"So... are we really gonna entertain the idea that Kisaki is a possible time-leaper like Takemitchy?" Hakkai asks, looking around the room.

"Well..." Shinichiro crossed his arms. "I don't think we should throw away the idea."

"It does make sense." Hina said.

"I don't think so." Hanma shrugged.

Yuzuha looked at him. "Why?"

"I just don't."

Sanzu, Taiju, Shinichiro, and Wakasa all looked at Hanma. All of them had similar thoughts. Does Hanma know something? It would make sense, after hearing what he said earlier. Hanma was way too confident with the whole timeline thing from earlier. It's just weird.

"Hey, we found out where Tenjiku's hideout is!" Smiley cheered as the twins made it back to Chifuyu and Takemichi.