28: Reel - 29: Respect - 30: Recept

Tokyo Revengers: Reel

The scene opens with Draken being rushed into the hospital.

"WHAT'S THE SITUATION?!"

"A DEEP ABDOMINAL STAB AND SEVERE BLOOD LOSS!!"

"HE WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST ON THE WAY HERE!!"

"HE'S IN EXTREMELY CRITICAL CONDITION!!"

Takemichi watched as Draken was wheeled inside. The scene changes to show Takemichi, Emma, Hina, and the Mizo Middle all waiting in front of the operation room door.

"This can't...be happening." Emma sobbed into Hina's shoulder.

"No way..." Akkun stared at the door.

"They said it was cardiac arrest." Yamagishi said.

Takemichi thought back to what the doctor said. "Don't get your hopes up."

"Hinaa!!! I'm so scared." Emma continued to sob.

"Emma-chan..." Hina held onto her friend, trying to be supportive. The sound of people running was heard, alongside a yell.

"TAKEMITCHY!" Takemichi turned around and saw Mitsuya and Peh running to them. "HOW'S DRAKEN?!!"

"IS DRAKEN OKAY?!!"

"Mitsuya!! Peh-yan-kun!!" Takemichi explained everything that happened and what the doctor said.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya slammed his fist against the wall.

"No way...Kiyomasa did this?" Peh couldn't believe it.

"Before we got to the hospital...his pulse was already..." Takemichi started but was interrupted.

"Takemitchy." Takemichi looked up and saw Mikey, soaked and a blank face.

"Mikey-kun." Takemichi rushed over to Mikey "Draken-kun is..!"

"Yeah, I heard. Where is the waiting room?" Mikey cut off Takemichi. Mikey was brought over to the others.

"Mikeyyy!" Emma sobbed.

"Mikey!" Mitsuya was relieved to see Mikey.

"Mikey!!" Peh raised his voice.

"Draken's in surgery. That means there's a chance, right?" Emma looked hopeful.

"The doctor said not to get our hopes up, there's still a chance he won't make it." Ran said, crossing his arms. Emma nodded, the hope slowly leaving her.

"But that doesn't mean that he won't survive at all." Angry chimed in, hating to see how sad she was. Most people in the room nodded. Others didn't have too much hope Draken would survive.

"Okay, so Draken might survive, and he might not, and Mikey didn't get into an accident on the way to the hospital. Maybe someone won't get hurt that night?" Chifuyu let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"If it's not Mikey, then who?" Baji asked. No one said anything.

"I don't want to think about who in this room is going to die next, so can we please not talk about it?" Emma was trying to keep her tears in. The love of her life might not be alive in the future and now she might lose someone else close to her, she hated to think about any of it.

"You're being way too loud." They watched as Mikey walked to the seating area and sat down, not once looking at anyone. "We're in a hospital, so keep it down." No one knew what to say so they stayed quiet. "...Ken-chin...has always made good on his word, since way back. He's not gonna die here. He'd never be that dishonest." Mikey finally looked up and smiled "'Cause he promised me...that we'd own the whole country together. so, Emma. Mitsuya. Peh-yan. Takemitchy. Believe in Ken-chin."