84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88

(Hey, sorry for the late update, lots of things are happening so I didn't have enough time to write. I'm sorry for how bad this chapter is, it's weird and I didn't up a lot of effort into it. I do promise that I'll try to stick to the once-a-week schedule I used to have. I hope you enjoy! Next chapter will be better, promise.)

Tokyo Revengers: Run Errands

The screen opened with a young boy sitting on top of another, punching him with no emotion on his face. The young boy being punched tried to stop the one on top of him, but he wasn't strong enough. An older woman's voice was heard.

"How awful. My child's in the same school as Hakkai Shiba-kun."

"He's that Taiju Shiba boy's younger brother. That's why he's such a problem child."

Younger Hakkai was about to punch the boy again, but a hand reached out and grabbed his arm, stopping him. Hakkai looked behind him and saw another boy with lavender a baby strapped to his chest holding his arm.

"You're goin' too far." The boy said. Hakkai didn't know what to say as he looked at the baby and then towards a younger girl hiding behind a tree nearby. "Violence...should be used to protect." The boy smiled.

"Aww! Hakkai! You're so cute!" Hina said, smiling at the boy, who froze at her words and attention. Hina only smiled harder and turned away to whisper to Emma. "He really was a cute kid."

"Yep!" Emma whispered back.

"What did that kid do to make you hit him?" Akkun asked.

"I honestly don't remember." Hakkai replied, almost like he wasn't just frozen.

"Are those your younger siblings?" Shinichiro asked, looking over at Mitsuya to smile.

"Yeah! Mana and Luna!" Mitsuya sat up at the mention of his sisters. "Aren't they really cute?!"

"They are!" Senju joined in.

"They must be annoying." Hanma said. Yuzuha hit his arms as she glared at him, shaking her head. "Sorry." He raised his hands.

Mitsuya only shook his head. "They're young, they're going to be annoying sometimes. I just refuse to hold that against them. Their alive and healthy, that's all I need." Mitsuya shrugged. "But you ever say my sisters are annoying, I'll cut your dick off."

"This is how they met?" Peh looked at Pah. "That's cool!"

"Yeah!" Pah smiled.

'A weird guy that had two little kids with him.' An older Hakkai was heard. The baby strapped to the boy started crying, causing the boy to bounce a little.

"There. There. He's big and scary, huh?" The boy spoke to the baby, hoping to calm it down.

'That's how I first met Takashi Mitsuya.' The screen changed to show Hakkai back in the present. Hakkai, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Takemichi were all walking down the street, on their way to talk to Taiju. "Taka-chan." Hakkai said, looking at Mitsuya.

"Huh?"

"Maybe It's not a good idea to meet Taiju after all." Hakkai looked down. "Nothing you can say will get a good result out of him. He's a piece of shit."

"Would you stop? You always try to handle everything yourself." Mitsuya said. "By the way..." He looked over his shoulder at Chifuyu and Takemichi. "Why are they tagging along?"