72 - 73 - 74 - 75 -76 - 77

(🚨This story is based on the manga so there is a major spoiler warning from this chapter forward! Please be aware!!  🚨 Also remember when I said I would post more often throughout the week and then I never did? Yeah...anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Tokyo Revengers: An Old Tale

The scene opened with Takemichi looking at Kisaki in shock, the rest of the room stood and bowed. Takemichi looked at the other guys and realized that he should bow as well.

"There's no need to be so formal, everyone!" Kisaki smiled as he walked further into the room, as everyone settled down again.

'...Huh?' Takemichi watched him. 'That's Kisaki? He seems like a completely different person.'

"It's rare for you to show up to the executive meetings, Kisaki-san." Hanma shrugged.

"I just have something minor to take care of." Kisaki said, walking straight towards Takemichi.

"Huh?" Takemichi was confused when Kisaki stopped in front of him.

"Takemichi, Chifuyu, could I have a little of your time?" Kisaki smiled as he asked.

"Uh," Takemichi stood from his seat. Chifuyu stood behind him, ready to follow. "Sure."

A little while later the three of them had arrived at a very fancy building.

"Pretty nice, isn't it?" Kisaki asked, walking past the receptionist who bowed in respect. "It's the shop I had built a little while ago."

"Wow, It's amazing." Takemichi looked around the beautiful building. Chifuyu following silently behind. Kisaki lead the two to a private room. Kisaki sat at down at a table, two seats free on the other side.

"That is a nice place." Akkun said.

"I wonder how much that cost." Emma said, crossing her arms.

"Am I the only one wondering why I'm involved in the whole 'former Black Dragons'?" Hakkai asked, finally realizing that he was said to be a part of the 'former Black Dragons'.

"It is weird but it kinda makes sense." Mitsuya said.

"What do you mean?" Hina asked.

"The leader of the 10th Gen. Black Dragons is Hakkai's older brother, Taiju." Mitsuya answered.

"It's not shocking but I do wonder why Hakkai is involved with the Black Dragons." Draken said.

"We'll probably find out soon." Koko said. "Now let's continue."

"Have a seat." Kisaki said.

"Uh... Okay?" Takemichi hesitated as he sat down.

"Sorry for using up your time." Kisaki smiled. "Chifuyu, you can sit too!"

"...No, It's not fitting of someone of my position." Chifuyu stood behind Takemichi, hands behind his back.

"Haha, you're as stuffy as ever." Kisaki laughed.

'Kisaki Tetta, one of the most important people in the current Tokyo Manji Gang,' Takemichi looked at Kisaki as he sat across from him. 'As well as it's acting president. This is the man that police can't even catch a whiff of despite putting all their efforts into finding him. Is this really that Kisaki Tetta?'

"Kisaki does look different here." Draken said. "I wonder what he's planning."

"I think we're all thinking that." Mitsuya said, the bad feeling getting worse.