122 - 123 - 124

(I've been so busy, sorry for the wait. Still trying to edit earlier chapters with messing everything up. I've also been thinking about what other reaction stories to write. Fighting between MHA, Demon Slayer, Teen Wolf, Maze Runner, and The 100. This story isn't even done yet but If I start writing the next fic while I'm writing this one, I can post it all together and you wouldn't have to wait as long as you have for this one. Which one do you guys want? They're all going to be done I just want to know which one you guys want next so I can start on it.)

Tokyo Revengers: Twin To Dragon

"We're Toman's Twin Dragons!" Draken smirked. The scene starting right where it left off last.

"Twin Dragons...?" Mitsuya was confused.

"Brings back memories, right?" Draken smiled brightly.

Mitsuya scratched his head. "You mean when we first met?"

"Yeah, that."

"That time I ran away from home."

"Haha! You did that?"

"I kinda remember it."

"That was a little before I met Mikey."

"I remember that day. When I ran from home." A small smile on Mitsuya's face.

"That really takes me back...Karubi-don and Dragons." Draken smiled. "...Wanna go there and check it out?" He looked back at Mitsuya.

"....Bet it got erased a long time ago."

"We will see."

The screen changed to show an old, faded black dragon spray painted on a wall. A small flashback was shown of a young boy putting it there.

"It's still here..." Mitsuya said as he and Draken stood there staring at it.

The screen once again flashed back to the young boy, spray painting a black dragon on the wall. The young boy being Mitsuya.

"Are we seeing the start of our Twin Dragons?" Emma asked, looking at Draken.

"I hope so!" Senju smiled.

"That dragon was painted by Mitsuya?" Hina looked over at the boy. "It's really good."

"Thank you." Mitsuya smiled.

'Luna...Mana...' Mitsuya was worried about his younger sisters as he continued. 'I left them all alone. Wonder if they're okay?'

"Whoa, that's kick ass." The screen moved to show A young Draken sitting behind Mitsuya, eating. "What is it? A dragon?"

"When'd you get here?!" Mitsuya whipped around, shocked that there was someone there with him.

"Huh? Been watchin' the whole time." Draken said.

"...uhh..." Mitsuya didn't know what to say. 'A delinquent!'