152 - 153 - 154

(I hope you guys like this, I kinda got lazy with this one. Next one will be better...and maybe have some tears...Enjoy!!)

Tokyo Revengers: Rise Against

Takemichi was shown walking out of the hospital. Chifuyu was waiting for him.

"Chifuyu..." Takemichi didn't expect to see his friend waiting for him.

"Hop on! Everyone's waiting." Chifuyu said. Takemichi hopped on and the two set off.

The screen changed to show Chifuyu and Takemichi standing in front of the waiting members of Toman.

"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE!!" Chifuyu yelled, getting everyone's attention. "JUST A LITTLE WHILE AGO, OUR LEADER'S YOUNGER SISTER...DIED IN AN ACCIDENT."

"I guess there isn't a right way to deliver the news." Baji sighed.

Everyone looked at each other in shock and confusion.

"Mikey-kun's kid sister?!"

"For real?"

"...Is the boss okay?"

Takemichi stayed silent as Chifuyu continued. "Of course, our leader won't be participating in today's battle against Tenjiku. Same with our Vice-leader..."

"Huh...? What're we gonna do...?"

"If we don't have our top two guys...how're we even supposed to fight?"

"That's right." Inui stepped forward. "An army without a king is just a mob...there's a 100% chance we'll lose." Takemichi still stayed silent. "We shouldn't be fighting today."

"He's right."

"This is no time for a fight, anyway!"

"We should back out."

"They all just gave up?" Akkun asked.

"It's understandable." Hina replied. "The main powerhouse of Toman is gone. They believe they'll all lose." Akkun nodded and looked at the screen.

Takemichi looked down as he finally spoke. "Good point. If we back out now...and prepare, we might have a chance of winning. But..." Takemichi looked up determined. "Toman...is going after Tenjiku tonight."

"Huh?!" This annoyed the members.

"The fuck're you goin' on about, asshole?!"

"Toman can't do anything without Mikey-kun!!"

"Who put you in charge, dickhead?!"

Chifuyu, Inui and Takemichi listened as the members yelled at them.

"Better stop fuckin' around!"

"Go and fight 'em yourself!"

"Oh, he plans on it!" Draken chuckled.