95 - 96 - 97

(Hi! I'm back, sorry for being gone for so long, don't really have an excuse for it. But just know that I've been simping over COD cosplayers on TikTok and would give anything to have Ghost in my life....anyway....enjoy the new chapter!!)

Tokyo Revengers: The Ordeal From God

The scene opened with Taiju glancing back at Yuzuha in shock as she holds a knife in his back.

'Yuzuha just...stabbed Taiju?!' Takemichi thought as he struggled in Taiju's grip. Taiju's shock turned into anger as he let Takemichi go and sung his fist to hit Yuzuha, the hit was strong enough to send her flying.

"What the fuck?!?" Akkun asked. "Is she okay?"

"That looked like it really hurt." Hina cringed away from the screen.

"No wonder she stabbed him." Senju crossed her arms. "I would do the same."

Hanma didn't say anything, but he squeezed Yuzuha closer to him. She smiled as she felt his squeeze. Mitsuya and Hakkai sent Hanma death stares but didn't say anything to him as they saw Yuzuha's smile.

"Hmm?!" Taiju looked down at the knife that was still in his back, which angered him even more. "YUZUHA, YOU BITCH!!" With his anger, Taiju grabbed a church pew and threw it up into the air. "YOU REALLY FUCKED UP THIS TIME!!" Takemichi, Hakkai, and Yuzuha stared in shocked fear.

Yuzuha had to cover her head as the pew landed and broke apart in front of her.

"...Yuzuha...why...?" Hakkai asked, staring at Yuzuha. "Why're you here!!"

"I came here to save you." Yuzuha said, fear nowhere to be seen now. "I'm gonna end all this."

Hakkai felt his heart beating. "But why... Why'd you come here?" Hakkai angerly whipped his head towards Takemichi. "Takemitchy." The mentioned boy looked at Hakkai in surprise. "You bastard! You told Yuzuha, didn't you?!!"

"I'm guessing that whoever called her was the one who told her." Senju said, thinking back to the phone call that Yuzuha got.

"I like how she put herself in danger to protect her younger brother." Akkun said.

"Yeah." Hina said. "I would do the same for Naoto."

"And it seems like he would do the same for you, too." Yuzuha smiled at Hina, who smiled back.

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Taiju literally picked up a pew and threw it?" Peh asked. "Like I know he's strong, but this is ridiculous."

"It is kinda scary that he could do that." Hina nodded.

"I'm just mad he threw it at Yuzuha." Hanma said.

"You're the reason it happened." Mitsuya said.

"I already said that I have no idea what Kisaki is planning after the Valhalla fight. This is all new to me and the me in the future is different from me now." Hanma defended himself. "Future me was bored and also hasn't met Yuzuha, so yeah, future me is the reason but now I would never do something like that."

"I think we all know that's a lie but okay." Hakkai said.

"What's a lie?" Hanma asked.

"You would still do something to be Yuzuha in danger if you were bored enough and Kisaki was around, cause he feeds into your weird mind set." Mitsuya said. "I don't trust that you would protect her if it came down to it." Most of the people in the room agreed but before Hanma could argue, Yuzuha stepped in.