125 - 126 - 127

(Another chapter?! So soon?? Enjoy!! I may have been a little tipsy when I wrote this so it might be weird.)

Tokyo Revengers: Brother in Arms

"GET BACK HEEERREEE!!!" The Tenjiku members chased after Takemichi and Akkun.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE HELL'S THEIR PROBLEM?!!" Takemichi cried as he ran.

"TAKEMICHIII!!!" A voice called out. Takemichi looked towards it and saw Yamagishi and Makoto leading him into a building. "THIS WAY!!"

"GET IN, QUICK!"

"Yamagishi!! Makoto!!" Takemichi followed his friends into the building.

"C'MON, HURRY!"

"LOCK THE DOOR!"

The door was locked behind Takemichi. Believing they were safe; he took a breath. "That was close..."

"I wouldn't get too comfortable." Draken shook his head.

"BITCH!!" A loud banging was heard as the boys turned towards the door only to see the Tenjiku members had caught up to them, banging on the door. "BUST THE DOOR DOWN!"

"Told you."

"No way...!!" Takemichi was once again scared.

Makoto turned and ran, yelling over his shoulder. "Let's run out the back!!" Yamagishi and Takemichi followed him.

"Where's Chifuyu?!" Yamagishi asked as they ran down the hall. Was he worried? Or did he want Chifuyu to fight the group to protect them? Who knows.

"He'll catch up! He's strong, so he'll be fine!!" Takemichi replied, panting as he was still carrying a passed out Akkun.

"Sorry, Takemichi." Makoto said as they finally made it out the building and down the road. "This is my fault."

"Huh? Your fault?"

"They're saying some gang Hama called 'Tenjiku.'" Makoto explained. "I got no clue why, but they're all after Toman." The screen changed to show the Tenjiku members unsuccessful attempt to break down the door, one of the members finally telling them to go around the back. "I mentioned Toman's name...and they just attacked us." Takemichi listened as Makoto continued. "Akkun acted as a decoy, so the rest of us could escape."

"Seeing Kisaki meeting up with us before hand, we know that's not true." Kakucho pointed out.

"It's still a little weird." Peh said. "Why are they randomly doing this? Why go all out like this?"

"Yeah, that was a lot of Tenjiku members coming off the train." Hina agreed. "It seems a little overboard."

"Nothing is overboard when Kisaki is involved." Yuzuha crossed her arms, leaning against Hanma.

"Shut up and watch." Izana snapped, wanting them to get to the big fight already. He really needed to prove Kakucho wrong.