134 - 135 - 136

(WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!! NEXT CHAPTER!!! BETTER HAVE YOUR TISSUES READY!!!

Also, for those confused on what I'm doing with Shinichiro and Izana, I have a theory that I'm going off of. It may sound weird and not related to cannon but I'm going to try and see if I can write this theory correctly.)

 Tokyo Revengers: Mortal Enemy

The screen started with Kisaki looking down at Naoto, struggling in pain on the ground.

"NAOTOOOO!!!!" Takamichi screamed as he rushed to Naoto.

"Tsk. Stupid move..." Kisaki said.

Takemichi gently moved Naoto's body to hold him. "Hang in there, Naoto!"

"Takemichi-kun..." Naoto struggled to speak. "Run..." Takemichi felt tears in his eyes.

"Hey, Hey now." A familiar voice was heard. The screen moved to show an older Izana walking out of the ally way, a smile on his face. "I was gonna kill Naoto Tachibana, remember?" He tilted his head, his Hanafuda earrings swinging. "Kisaki."

"I knew he was going to show up." Chifuyu sighed.

"Sorry, Izana. He took the bullet meant for Takemitchy." Kisaki smirked as he looked at Izana.

'Izana...?' Takemichi looked up at Izana as he stopped right in front of him.

The smile on Izana's face dropped and the very little emotion in his eyes disappeared. "You guys killed...my Mikey."

'...My Mikey...?' This confused Takemichi.

"Yeah, 'My Mikey'?" Draken asked, looking over at Izana. "The hell does that mean?"

"I don't know." Izana shrugged. "Could be whatever deal we made."

'I might know...' Emma glanced at Izana. 'But why Mikey? Wouldn't it be me? I'm so confused.'

"KAKUCHO!" Izana called, the smile returning to his face.

"Kaku-chan...?" Takemichi looked over at the man now approaching him. The screen showed an older Kakucho.

"Kill him." Izana looked at Kakucho.

"...Yes, sir." Kakucho spoke. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Takemichi.

"Kaku-chan..." Takemichi muttered as he thought back to when Kakucho asked him to save Izana. The two stared at each other as Kakucho pulled the trigger, shooting Takemichi.

"You looked so sad." Hina said. "You didn't want to kill him, did you?"

"We may be childhood friends but if I'm ordered to kill him, I will." Kakucho replied.

'Only in the future.' Izana thought. 'You may follow everything I say but I know you wouldn't kill. Only in the future.'